Version: 0.9.023-PUBLIC-ANDROID#2622 Possible Zheng Shi Chain gang bug

gykdu1

Oct 31, 2022
It's possible that the conditions for it have just changed but I've been unable to progress Zheng Shi by joining the chain gang since the recent slave changes. I tried triggering it like before, talking to all the NPCs in the area, and getting collared by Maike, but have been unable to trigger it.

Reactions: Lazlisz

Artemis_H

Jun 3, 2022
I finally managed to get past that point. Thankfully I had a copy of v0.9.020 and my last save worked with it when I tested it out, so I used that to reach the chain gang then switched back to the current build. I guess it's not the worst solution if you still have an older version you can access.

gykdu1

Oct 31, 2022
Update on this, I hadn't realized that you had to give the space helm to the engineer in the room with the space suit; I don't remember having to do that before and I didn't know it had changed

baitlord

Nov 20, 2022
Update on this, I hadn't realized that you had to give the space helm to the engineer in the room with the space suit; I don't remember having to do that before and I didn't know it had changed
Wait what engineer? Urbolg? And the helmet? Do you have to defeat Maike then? Since that is how to get the helmet. And the room with the space suit? Do you mean the lone room in the mines you can spacewalk from? Is there an engineer there?

Edit: Didn't know you could get the helmet from defeating Maike.
Edit 2: Yey! Figured it out! Thanks a lot man!

So you need to lose to Maike and go to the room you described, there will be an option to give the helmet away to someone that will fix the elevator. Afterwards you can go to the usual place in order to join the chain gang

Last edited: