[Version: 0.9.001-PUBLIC#1986] Seigwolfe Pregnancy Doesn't Stop

Lana Stephen

Aug 18, 2018
When you birth Bimbo-Domme Seigwolfe's eggs you get a new batch in your womb. This ends after a while.

I have 1200% Incubation Speed and think it might be related to the 2 day intended pregnancy period period since it seems to go away after roughly that time.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
This could probably be signposted a little better. Or at least, it confused me, too.

Gannayev

Jan 29, 2022
That is working as designed, The siegwulfe is a unique pregnancy, there are multiple stages of laying eggs.

If that's true, I can't find a single place where it's mentioned. Not in the events, not in the codex, and not on the wiki.

golabki

Dec 13, 2015
That is working as designed, The siegwulfe is a unique pregnancy, there are multiple stages of laying eggs.
At the moment there's no logic to the eggnancy event given that the pregnancy still procs regardless of wulfe being with you or not, and even when she's with you there's no logging regarding any of the implied sex/impregnation with wulfe, like no orgasm counter update (besides the laying scene), no sex with siegwulfe counter update, no holes being stretched, no fluids stored in any of the relevant holes, and we'll, no scene whatsoever. It just magically happens.

It's kind of a bummer since I do like domme wulfe's content, as well as the eggnancy stuff, yet the logic breaks and the jankyness regarding the breaking of the loop just end up putting me away from going forward with that content on my save, since it just ends up becoming a nuisance for me. The only known ways to stop it afaik are by passing time in the nursery as per this post, or waiting out the 2 day period away from her and possibly going through multiple lays if your character's incubation speed it too high, as per the OP, which frankly makes no sense.