Vermillion scenes give no body mod warning

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I post this as a bug because I consider this as an oversight:

So basically all of her sex scenes, as far as I'm aware, either give the "Fully Pumped" trait to Steele's ass or vagina, or give them bigger lips. And the player doesn't get warned that these things will happen.

The change to Steele's anus is especially annoying since there's no way to remove that trait without save editing. At least I can't remember any item in the game that does it.. Could be wrong. shrug

Please add a warning to all of her sex scenes.

Reactions: Zomfgxorz

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. There should be some signposting before her sex menus and on the button tooltips. The only part that isn't covered would be the scene where she forces herself (same as the "Prone Bone" scene) after your character is defeated in combat as there really wasn't a good place to put any warnings.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Some of it got fixed, not all. Steele doint "oral service" on her swells their lips without a warning.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
We're definitely getting there now.

When randomly encountering her on Phaedra and choosing to "relieve her", there is still no mention of an impending lip growth in store for Steele.

(I would be somewhat interested in Magenta Needle's opinion on her content, as her author, now that she is "live" and on how many players will either miss it or might just avoid it in the future after seeing it once, just because almost all of her scenes carry with them body modifications)

Edit: I don't know if it's intended or not, but there is no option of opting out of sex with her once players have chosen the "flirt" option.

Edit 2: There is no warning of Steele's chest swelling after fucking her missionary style after a combat win and flirting with her.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, hopefully fixed for the next release. I've also added a general warning at the bottom of her encounter scenes, so that should be ample enough warnings. If the player decides to continue from there, they should expect to be affected by transformations.

As far as flirting, once your character flirts, I think they are committed to the bit, so it would be jarring to suddenly back out from that scene.