Vanilla relationship siel

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
A new siel that you can have a non bondage relationship with, or the option to romance Xanthe differently. There's a massive lack of siel...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not really, it said vanilla relationships were considered taboo in their society so I thought that dynamic would be interesting 

I think Jim got much enough on his plate he writing/want write/would write eventualy sooner or later to add him another thing there (whatever of two ideas you throw would it be).

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
I think Jim got much enough on his plate he writing/want write/would write eventualy sooner or later to add him another thing there (whatever of two ideas you throw would it be).

you're probably right, I just took a look at his to do list and it's pretty daunting 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
you're probably right, I just took a look at his to do list and it's pretty daunting 

And now think that many of his already written stuff need to be coded by Fen or Geddy so it's even more to come before he can ever say all his already done writing are ingame (I not even sure if such a day EVER come for him to say that :D )

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But why would you want vanilla when you have Xanthe and Inessa? ):

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Inessa still waiting in fringe to be coded so technically we could say we got Xanthe only. (Also Inessa isn't exactly the same species as her sister anymore - well think could say it's not entirely true anymore)

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
But why would you want vanilla when you have Xanthe and Inessa? ):

I'm not sure who Inessa is but, I was really just looking for a more fleshed out xarhe relationship and it looks like JimT is working on that, so I'm satisfied 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well, vanilla siel relationships were in the race description as taboo but we never see any, so I thought it would be interesting, but I guess everybody has their own opinions  

I would say...first let us have say... 4-5 siel before next one will have that taboo deviation for their race, ok? That kind like exception form the rule so with atm little population of that race npc's it will be akward try ship it already. Like it's for sure too early for this...(that maybe be or not joke so brace yourself)...maybe in few years it became possible.

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
I would say...first let us have say... 4-5 siel before next one will have that taboo deviation for their race, ok? That kind like exception form the rule so with atm little population of that race npc's it will be akward try ship it already. Like it's for sure too early for this...(that maybe be or not joke so brace yourself)...maybe in few years it became possible.

Ok, yeah I see what you mean, thanks.