Vanae-Morph Bar Encounter

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
It's been awhile hasn't it! I've been writing a whole lot more lately despite the fact my dyslexia has been acting up pretty damn hard.

This is a project I started awhile ago and quickly abandoned. Coming back to it, like, a year later I decided to just trash all I wrote for it but keep the concept. Concept being; Mia is a chipper explorer of sorts who fell in love with the Vanae. Loved them enough to try some sky sap for herself!

The concept art of Mia is old and I'm currently sketching up some new stuff for her.

Admittedly Mia is a very basic, vanilla bar encounter, currently only having 4 talk scenes and 3 sex scenes planned for her. I'm very tempted to write up some good old pregger stuff for her, but I think it's best for me to just start off small with her for now.

The doc is very bare bones right now but pushing it out now on the ideas thread I know will force myself to actually work on it.

Link to the Doc is here! Do tell me if suggestions/comments are not on. They should be but Google Docs likes to act up on me

But for now, I go to bed.

9/20: Didn't get much stuff done today admittedly; Finished up her opening scene and started on talk scenes. Oh and I finally drew a reference more akin to how I see her even thoUGH I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT HER TAIL.
9/21: Got sick. Awesome. Rejiggered some things and fixed her new reference image. Decided, yes, I'm going to try and support taurs in sex scenes because I hate myself apparently. Not much beyond that. Still pretty much a WIP but it's starting to flesh out /shrugs
9/22: Cold entering its full swing urghhh. I've found it's hard to write a chipper character when getting a depressive lull due to a cold. But got Mods talk done (my mood may show there oops) and I'm currently writing out her Zil story on another doc so expect to see it later tonight or tomorrow.
9/23: Got Zil story done(might rewrite it later) and got her oral scene done. I'll be honest I'm not very confident in any adult content I write so feel free to rip into it because for all I know it's unrealistic trash.
9/24: Got Cunt snake story done. Had a fried chicken sandwich. Will probably add more later tonight but for now enjoy this sketch of Mia with her 'hair' down.
9/25: Started "Fuck her" scene and the taur variant of it.
9/26: Finished "fuck her" scene for both variants. I cheesed it a bit ngl. Finished Venus Pitcher story. Hope to get everything done by tomorrow so I can feel good about moving to the submission thread

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Haven't looked at the doc yet, kind of in a rush, but the concept does sound pretty good and I'm hoping it ends up implemented if the writing is good.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But does she have nanomachines that would enable Sky sap to be a tf? Steele's ones are supposed to be state-of-the-art prototypes.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
But does she have nanomachines that would enable Sky sap to be a tf? Steele's ones are supposed to be state-of-the-art prototypes.
Well shoot that's a plot hole.
While I could completely hand wave it, I don't know how well that would go over.
Only other idea I have that could make sense is that Mia herself is or comes from a rich family that could afford nanomachines effective enough to allow her to be transformed by Sky sap. Which in itself feels like it wouldn't make sense.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well shoot that's a plot hole.
While I could completely hand wave it, I don't know how well that would go over.
Only other idea I have that could make sense is that Mia herself is or comes from a rich family that could afford nanomachines effective enough to allow her to be transformed by Sky sap. Which in itself feels like it wouldn't make sense.
Well, the PC's nanomachines are meant to be tailored towards them while also preventing what happened to Victor "daddy" Steele...

You can also have her have nanomachines similar to the ones Steph Irson has where where she gets bits of her TFed to whatever she fucks.

Or she took the Sky Sap and treated it with nanomachines like that one Atha viewer who sent her Zil Rations in the zil cock episode.

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Well, the PC's nanomachines are meant to be tailored towards them while also preventing what happened to Victor "daddy" Steele...

You can also have her have nanomachines similar to the ones Steph Irson has where where she gets bits of her TFed to whatever she fucks.

Or she took the Sky Sap and treated it with nanomachines like that one Atha viewer who sent her Zil Rations in the zil cock episode.
Ahh okay. I'm kicking myself for forgetting these details haha.

I think the best course of action is to say she phoned in a favor from a connection to get some Sky Sap treated with nanomachines which will be mentioned in her 'Mods' convo. Gotta say thanks for pointing out that plot hole.