Nivaeli

Jul 14, 2021
So I've always been aware of the pussypump item and the "slightly pumped" and "fully pumped" tags, but according to the wiki there is a 3rd stage "hyper pumped".. I've tried multiple of the ways to achieve the 3rd stage, but nothing ever seems to work. Also what the game says as "fully pumped" doesn't exist on the wiki? Currently trying to utilize Soak for the third stage of "hyper pumped", maybe I just have horrid luck but is there anyone who knows more about this decrepency?

Iromu

Jan 29, 2022
I know 2 ways of getting it:

1: getting havested by Lumi while having a fully pumped vagina has a chance of turning it hyper
2: having vaginal sex with the sex bots on Kiro's quest

Nivaeli

Jul 14, 2021
I know 2 ways of getting it:

1: getting havested by Lumi while having a fully pumped vagina has a chance of turning it hyper
2: having vaginal sex with the sex bots on Kiro's quest
Lumi seems to do nothing, and the sexbots in Kiro's quest only lengthen the clitty. I did notice that the taursuit gives the ass the "hyper pumped" tag, but I'd really rather not have to deal with all the other stuff the Taursuit does just for the single tag. (and yes I know I could just spend 200k on transformatives to remove the taursuit effects I don't want, but still.)