uveto

timdraco

May 24, 2016
Is uveto still a work in progress? i see that there is another planet on the codex but im stuck on the ice planet on public release 6.64. Also any idea if public release will be updated soon? we are on backer release 6.67 now. Thanks.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I’m sorry this is taking me so long! Only slightly, though. I’ll try and drop a new build by Sunday for backers. Non-backers – keep waiting. New shit always comes early in a new month, but I know saying that won’t stop you from asking. I look forward to telling you to read in the comments section.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
"Just asking" gets a little annoying when the answer to your question is in the first post on the front page, including not only the answer but a prediction that you will not read the post and ask this exact question.

timdraco

May 24, 2016
well the original question was about the ice planet uveto then i added that question about the public build. was not trying to annoy anyone just curious if they had a time or date that i could come back and download the new build.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
well the original question was about the ice planet uveto then i added that question about the public build. was not trying to annoy anyone just curious if they had a time or date that i could come back and download the new build.

And again, both of those questions are answered on the front page of the blog.