Use CoC2 Save Editor To Modify Level Cap (Its A Bad Idea Don't Do It)

SirLongsAlot

Jun 7, 2022
Is It Possible To Modify Your Level In CoC2 Save Editor ?

I want to change my level from 6 to 10 (For RP)

Answered : Its A Terrible Idea (Thx Sir Wolframl for the answer :).)

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I mean, if you want to fuck up your save spectacularly I'm sure you can try...

To give you a bit more context for why this is a really bad idea, the game is not currently designed to account for any level above 6 and you obtain new Powers and Perks when you level up. Those Level 7+ Powers/Perks do not exist yet so you won't gain them naturally whenever they're added because you've skipped all the actually necessary gameplay parts in the name of Muh RP. Also, since the Champ's level is now also your companions' level, they'll suddenly be in uncharted territory as well. The chance of something in the code breaking sooner or later is pretty much guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirLongsAlot

SirLongsAlot

Jun 7, 2022
I mean, if you want to fuck up your save spectacularly I'm sure you can try...

To give you a bit more context for why this is a really bad idea, the game is not currently designed to account for any level above 6 and you obtain new Powers and Perks when you level up. Those Level 7+ Powers/Perks do not exist yet so you won't gain them naturally whenever they're added because you've skipped all the actually necessary gameplay parts in the name of Muh RP. Also, since the Champ's level is now also your companions' level, they'll suddenly be in uncharted territory as well. The chance of something in the code breaking sooner or later is pretty much guaranteed.
I See Thanks For The Info Mate XD whelp its answered now im gonna change the titles