Urethra play

Justs0meguy1

Apr 24, 2023
I have been thinking about this.
We can play with our urethra as a way to masturbate. Since their is a scene with Azra were she can put her cock inside ours.

Adding urethra play as a masturbation option would be interesting.

It would start as just fingering steele urethra if his cock is big enough. This would be the starting point and just a regular option until its performed multiple times ( let's say 5 times) at which an option would come to use a toy ( let's say a butt plug for example) to pleasure steele. Steele would feel a new pleasure and attempt to cum however because of the plug it stops him and it begins to build until he injects the plug with the force of his cum and briefly drops to the flow with his urethra now slightly agape due to the use of the plug. If Steele cock is long enough he can now lick his urethra.

The urethra can have mechanics similar to the anus and vigina were you can't fit something that's to big.

Steele can as well leave a toy in their but this leaves his arousal at 50-60 deepening on his lust.

And if you keep choosing to play with your urethra and keep filling it with toys. Steele begins to have an addiction were he has to have his urethra ( multiple if more than one) filled with something all the time (This can work similar to the cum-cow as they have to fellatio atleast once a day if I am not mistaken)

Steele can as well have his testicles filled with eggs from a nyrean huntress ( and other egg laying species) and fertilised in their as well ( if steele is not sterile)

Their can also be mod that turns the urethra into womb similarly to another mod ( I forget the mod). As well as another that makes you leak more pre-cum ( pre* further on) than usual and over using it results in steele getting a perk that makes him leak pre continuously leaving a path of pre everwhere he goes.

This is out of topic but I'll add it anyway

A parasite in myrilled ( sorry if I miss spelled it) that enters the urethra and attaches itself to steele testicle that feast on steele's cum and where it starts to reproduce using his cum a both food and a way fertilise it. As soon as the young are ready steele drops to his knees as he starts to cum the baby parasites out his urethra. The frequency of this depends on how much cum steele can make.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Reactions: Kesil