Upgraded Wings in FoE?

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
This is kinda a question I could not find a answer to in the changelogs or any other source so I figured to try my luck here.

With the wings TF you get from the Themed rooms in the brothel, is there a way to improve them beyond the first time you get them? Like actually being able to use them for sustained flight? As thus far I can only use them to leap from outcrop to outcrop.

Thanks in advance.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It would break story, 'cause... Who need visa with wings? So, not before Rigard arc end.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Fair enough I know story wise would break it. (Which actually raises more questions, if you can use youe wings to jump much, much higher than normal what is stopping the PC jumping over the wall after gate closing time?)

Is the wings you get the first time the only set type though or can you get longer ones with repeated visits?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Flight will only be allowed where the story makes it possible.

The Air Plane in act two will have a lot of optional areas that can only be accessed via flying characters, or if you have a flying character in your party.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Flight will only be allowed where the story makes it possible.

The Air Plane in act two will have a lot of optional areas that can only be accessed via flying characters, or if you have a flying character in your party.

I look forward to when that content is in, Thanks for the intel.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Jumping the wall sounds like a good way to get shot. Or run into magic bugzapper. At least it better otherwise the Avian master race would have taken over.  

Speaking of how do species traits balance? Like are all the non human possesing of comparitively crappy stamina and stuff.

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
Jumping the wall sounds like a good way to get shot. Or run into magic bugzapper. At least it better otherwise the Avian master race would have taken over. 

Good point. Perhaps you can learn about a blind spot of the watchtowers to unlock the option?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is also chance that court mage came with some countermeasure that none winged race could just casual fly over walls (that could count as meantioned magic bugzapper) hence making king not bother her much unless he want her that magic spell canceled xD