Updating character portrait

Orianbrian

Sep 17, 2018
Just a portrait of your character that will show all of the changes that they undergo (both temporary and permanent) as they go about their adventures, and if you want to go above and beyond you could also add an x-ray feature to show what's on the inside, be it a copious amounts of cum or the children of the alien creature they just got fucked by.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
What the ideas forum is for.
You have an idea? Stop a second.

But more importantly, that's a massive undertaking that you'd be asking an artist to do - skin colour, hair, eye colour. Already you have dozens of variables and that's not even getting into the transformative items (and there's over 100). Oh, and you want to add x-rays and other aftereffects.

The thing is, Steele is meant to be a blank slate, they exist as tabula rasa. They reflect us as a player and thus you'd never capture the real version of Steele.

A better option would be to commission an artist to do a portrait of your Steele and upload it as the portrait image. Alas, I don't believe that's possible in game.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
To be fair, "Ideas" is a bit of a misleading name for the subforum...

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
I do think however a bit of a character profile could actually be done provided you can keep it simple.

For example the avatar could be a simple outline of a purple or white outline (kinda what it is currently), and if we're keeping it around the current height level you could keep any changes fairly simple - for example the breast size of the portrait could increase to reflect the size of a player character's breasts (up to a certain point of course given how huge they can get so it'd drop through the portrait sooner or later), there could be a few variations for horn types, wings, etc...

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Alternate Idea. Can we have a Bust Slot for our character that we simply add images to ourselves.
That way an image can come up for the Appearance Screen/Masturbation scenes, and Fen won't have to worry about complaints of it not being accurate enough.

As a Cum-Cow player I think it'd be hilarious to have an oversized custom bust for my character's dick.

History reveals that all that have attempted to concoct a project to introduce a PC visualizer have succumbed to the madness of Cthulu. ^.^

...Never to be seen in these forums again.

(Plays eerie theramin music as she giggles, disappearing into the shadows)

Reactions: TFMaster

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Neat, hope its pretty good (not a backer so I can't tell until it goes public.)

It's not really a bust - it's only a basic placeholder so people can use the custom bust system to replace it with whatever image they want.