Updates For Working At Beth's

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Well... this sucks. So cuz I'm running a futa PC, I'm not allowed to whore myself out anymore? What about Terensha? Who do I have to bribe to update my contract there so I can keep my body as is? Cuz with Terensha there, its unfair. I signed on as a futa, and now they demand pure female? Bullshit...

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Well... this sucks. So cuz I'm running a futa PC, I'm not allowed to whore myself out anymore? What about Terensha? Who do I have to bribe to update my contract there so I can keep my body as is? Cuz with Terensha there, its unfair. I signed on as a futa, and now they demand pure female? Bullshit...
It's mentioned that with Terensha, Vaande and the Ovir that Busty Broads has met the "quota" on dick-wielding girls. It's unfortunate, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I was confused at first as well. I signed that contract as a futa, and now it's telling me I've somehow changed my equipment since then? What gives?

Then I realized it was a retcon and went home.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's mentioned that with Terensha, Vaande and the Ovir that Busty Broads has met the "quota" on dick-wielding girls. It's unfortunate, but that's how the cookie crumbles.
Its apparently only mentioned when you're 1st signing on, I had to delete my flags to find this out. No where is it mentioned in this "update". It makes me quite unhappy to have this yanked away from me without a alternative option to work as a futa. From what the scenes indicate, they've plenty of regular girls and only a 3 futanari.
I was confused at first as well. I signed that contract as a futa, and now it's telling me I've somehow changed my equipment since then? What gives?

Then I realized it was a retcon and went home.
Retcon for what? Explanations would be nice when our fetishes get yanked.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Did they say why? Just felt like it, content update coming, or what?
I didn't see any explanation, the only thing I remember is someone saying a trap expansion for Beth's had been implemented, and then there was the blurb in the patch list, but nothing on kicking out futas.

Last edited:

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Did they say why? Just felt like it, content update coming, or what?
I don't wanna put words in the guy's mouth on this particular situation, but Nonesuch has gone on the record saying that he dislikes the whole "Herms are the Content Master Key" deal. So, I imagine that might play into a little bit.

Even as someone who runs a herm PC, I don't particularly mind the change. Only thing that slightly rubs me the wrong way is that the "no chix with dix" policy was only recently implemented.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I don't wanna put words in the guy's mouth on this particular situation, but Nonesuch has gone on the record saying that he dislikes the whole "Herms are the Content Master Key" deal. So, I imagine that might play into a little bit.

Even as someone who runs a herm PC, I don't particularly mind the change. Only thing that slightly rubs me the wrong way is that the "no chix with dix" policy was only recently implemented.
Then it could've been as easy as just paying pure females more money, or herms less. Not outright kicking them out. Especially with no warning.
Edit: I'm going to poke him about it in his thread...

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It was females only back when Nonesuch first wrote the thing. Someone just forgot to code the gate.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, Nonesuch intentionally set the event for females only, however when I initially implemented it, it was only checking for just vaginas. This was updated with a stricter check with the inclusion of fem-boy participation and extra blurbs that specify the rules more clearly.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Yes, Nonesuch intentionally set the event for females only, however when I initially implemented it, it was only checking for just vaginas. This was updated with a stricter check with the inclusion of fem-boy participation and extra blurbs that specify the rules more clearly.
Aw man..........

Sigh......... i will accept it....... :(

EDIT: but can i ask what happens with shemales? For example a female character loses her vagina and gains a penis(kind of like Syri).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Aw man..........

Sigh......... i will accept it....... :(

EDIT: but can i ask what happens with shemales? For example a female character loses her vagina and gains a penis(kind of like Syri).
they'll have to either replace the dick with a cunt or get rid of their boobs... or take the mod-work from Beths and have them get rid of the dickgirl's boob.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, to expand on above, any hermaphrodite character will be functionally treated the same (masculine or feminine) and rejected, masculine males and any shemales will be rejected but traps are approved, and all females (because there weren't any exceptions written for cunt boys or masculine women) are accepted.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Aimless Rogue

Nov 11, 2016
somewhere around here
It's a shame, not that I really expect much.