Unsure whether this is a bug, or im just stupid.

D1ckSp0ng3

Jun 13, 2019
so basically im new to these games. tits being my newest venture. usually when leveling up is the other games you just click a few buttons and boom, done. in tits it tells me to head to a bed to level up. but when i get to my ship, or any other bed. no button to level up, resting in said bed does nothing. i just keep gaining xp in fights and not leveling. any ideas as to what im doing wrong? is it a bug? am i an idiot?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Good to see you got it working, but since I started composing a post, I'll drop this here anyway.

Notes about levelling:
1. You can level up anywhere you can 'Sleep' instead of 'Rest'. Staying the night for certain events also counts, the Mhen'ga Plantation, for example.
2. You don't have to increase your stats right away. There are ways to increase your stats without spending level up points, but the higher the stat, the longer it takes. Investing level up points is always one-to-one. It may be beneficial to not spend all your points if you don't need to, but keeping your main attack stat maxed out is a good idea.
3. You don't need to choose a perk right away. If, for example, you don't choose a level 2 perk, you can still choose your level 3, but you can't 'save' perks to spend on other tiers.
4. You can store enough XP for multiple levels. The amount of XP you get from a fight depends on your level compared to the enemy's level, so you can get more faster if you stay low-level. The current cap is 10.

Reactions: ShySquare

river_song25

May 12, 2016
so basically im new to these games. tits being my newest venture. usually when leveling up is the other games you just click a few buttons and boom, done. in tits it tells me to head to a bed to level up. but when i get to my ship, or any other bed. no button to level up, resting in said bed does nothing. i just keep gaining xp in fights and not leveling. any ideas as to what im doing wrong? is it a bug? am i an idiot?

There is also a cheat called Motherlode that helps to raise up your level by giving you LOTS of EXP each time you use it. The game only lets you level up to 10 before it stops no matter how much WXP you earn after Level 10. The Mercenary job gets you 200 HP when you get to 10.

To use cheat codes, you have to go to one of those hospital places found on Mhen'ga and Myrellion and have the resident Nursedroid there let you use the cheat code, but like always you have to go back to the ship and sleep to activate the level up.

If you want to instantly get your character up to 10 with the cheat, you have to keep going back and forth from your ship to the hospital, because the Nursedroid will only let you use the code once per Ship Sleep level up.

When you level up, you should look at the bottom left of your screen for a button with stars on it. That button lets you upgrade your characters stats and also gives your character special skills to chose from.

You should also use a cheat called Furfag when you visit the Nursedroid. Furfag lets you reuse items in your inventory over and over, and you will never run out of that item no matter how many times you click it.

More Cheats can be found on TiTS Wiki webpage

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
To use cheat codes, you have to go to one of those hospital places and have the resident Nursedroid there let you use the cheat code, but like always you have to go back to the ship and sleep to activate the level up.

You can actually type the cheat codes in any time in-game and they'll work. If you're on mobile, just use the (free) Hacker Keyboard app to bring up your keyboard at anytime, without going to a place with a text box.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If you're on PC, you can hold Shift to avoid moving/opening menus while you type.

Reactions: Athena

D1ckSp0ng3

Jun 13, 2019
huh, well, didnt expect to see a few comments about cheats, didnt even know there was cheats. much appreciated guys. that makes this a lot easier on my end. sick of farming for certain items, or searching every shop i come across just to see that they no longer have said item in stock.

Dantalion

Mar 8, 2017
If you ever need to unfuck something, there's also the TITSED save editor, just create backups though.