Unresolved Content?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I know there's SUPPOSED to be one more CoC week where they're supposed to finish up the game but since we have no idea when that's going to happen can we at least talk about the stuff that still needs finishing?

Dominika storyline needs finishing

Corrupt and Pure versions of Ember still need to be implemented

Corrupt version of Marble was hinted at in the wiki, plus actually being able to do something with Clara if you keep her

Urta being able to impregnate other NPCs though admittedly that one's pretty low priority

Succubus Milk Niamh still doesn't have any scenes

My own personal recommendation would be a threesome scene for Corrupt Whitney and Kelly since you've broken both of them

Being able to do something with the Goblin recruited at the end of Lethice's stronghold

HELSPAWN INCEST

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know there's SUPPOSED to be one more CoC week where they're supposed to finish up the game but since we have no idea when that's going to happen can we at least talk about the stuff that still needs finishing?

Dominika storyline needs finishing

Corrupt and Pure versions of Ember still need to be implemented

Corrupt version of Marble was hinted at in the wiki, plus actually being able to do something with Clara if you keep her

Urta being able to impregnate other NPCs though admittedly that one's pretty low priority

Succubus Milk Niamh still doesn't have any scenes

My own personal recommendation would be a threesome scene for Corrupt Whitney and Kelly since you've broken both of them

Being able to do something with the Goblin recruited at the end of Lethice's stronghold

HELSPAWN INCEST

AFAIK those are abandoned forever.

Oh, and mentions of Helspawn is Savin's berserk button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
While these might never be finished in the original CoC, I could potentially try to finish some of these in the mod. No plans to do the others though.

I'd love to finish Dominika if there are such documents that cover the finale.

I've clipped off the path to pure and corrupt Ember and instead added the option to sleep with Ember. Ember Quest would still potentially come.

Corrupted version of Marble is pretty much abandoned.

I'll see what I can do about Mitzi for post-Lethice.

Helspawn incest is something I wish I could add and even though there's the document, Savin would shoot me down.

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
My own personal recommendation would be a threesome scene for Corrupt Whitney

I agree Dominika, Marble and ember should be finished or at least released/allowed to edit out and put in similar but different character.  Isn't Whitney the one character Fen said NO sex No change, respect this one part of the game? I think that one should be left alone along with Helspawn. A list of things that are not done is a good idea though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Won't be too much overreaction to say...you forgot about search button. All that stuff was already talked in other threads so no point to keep asking them. And especialy asking about that last one would only make Savin much displeased with you.

Mods are only place you may hope some unfinished stuff may be finished...if orginal author is not against/some doc are to work on unless you want see mod creaters set loose with imagination and make it their own way.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I'm fairly certain I heard something about the creator of Ember not showing up anymore, and dropping off the map so to speak.

But that could be for the creator of a different NPC so I could very well be wrong.

Also I would look forward to more content for Dominika, and the Goblin.

Not because I like Dominika, but because I find that long term incomplete work a little....wrong.

Then the Goblin post Lethice because the goblins personalities tend to fit my own personal tastes.

Nothing better than a woman taking charge! <3

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Some doors will remain closed forever more. Sucks, but on the flipside you also got like three hundred doors. That's a lot of doors.

CoC is done. Quite a few of those projects you mention, particularly the lengthier ones, are under authors who have since otherwise wandered off literal years ago and, even the ones who haven't, have no interest in continuing writing for CoC. 

Ironclad

Dec 5, 2015
Think of it this way. If the original authors aren't involved, is it really a proper end to the plot lines? If you really want to implement something, then make you're own PR on Git. It's surprisingly easy, and everyone on the Trello page is really supportive.