Unreal Tournament 4

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
I grew up playing Unreal Tournament. I loved playing the original UT and UT 2004.

Work started on a new Unreal Tournament that would be worked on by the company Epic Games and fans. Unreal Tournament 4 uses Unreal Engine 4 (duh), so it looks fantastic. It's in early stages, but it is definitely playable. It has a handful of maps, and most of the guns from the original and 2004 installments have been put in.

The game is and will stay completely free-to-play. People can create weapons/maps/accessories/skins and submit them to Epic to get approved and put in their store. I don't think that a price has to be put on the item, but there can be one. This allows the fans who are putting so much effort into creating the products to get paid, and I'm sure this is how they'll help pay for the official servers for the game.

Have any of you ever played UT? If so, would you be interested in playing UT4 with me? I don't really have any friends, so I was hoping that there might be some people that would love to play an FPS every now and then.