[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Any news about the Steam release?
Unfortunately, we didn't manage to finish the game before the planned date. We've been doing our best but still working on localization, voice overs and the Steam verification. We're very sorry and thank each and every one of you who're supporting our game! We hope to have the game ready for you soon :)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I'm playing through the runaway slave quest in the current version and I can't seem to find the bread lol. Any tips?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I recently downloaded the newest build and Dimiara simply disappeared after I decided to help her lol. Is the quest broken?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I recently downloaded the newest build and Dimiara simply disappeared after I decided to help her lol. Is the quest broken?
We've never heard of that bug before. Have you tried playing a new save to see if it happens again?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
We've never heard of that bug before. Have you tried playing a new save to see if it happens again?
That's what I did and I didn't get the bug a second time. I'll let you know if anything weird happens again

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Hey, just wanted to congratulate the team on giving so much attention to the game and the community post release! The game isn't perfect (at least not yet) but all the fixes that went live these last weeks already made it great

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, just wanted to congratulate the team on giving so much attention to the game and the community post release! The game isn't perfect (at least not yet) but all the fixes that went live these last weeks already made it great
Thank you so much!!!! We are still working hard on fixing each and every bug we can find. Your support means a lot to us ♡