[Unreal Engine][Patreon]Feign - Adult fantasy 3d realtime open world RPG

slaen

Jul 22, 2021
www.patreon.com
titlebar_02.jpg
Hey everybody! I'm working on building a realtime 3d open world lewd RPG. The goal is to make a game with the general mechanics of Skyrim and the artistic vibes of the Fable games in a lewd open world.

You can check out the game on the Patreon
There's a free public build for download in the about section!

You can also find development updates over on Twitter

Character Creator
There's a fancy character creation system in the game. Customize your body type, facial features, and anatomy! Sex scenes will look at the anatomy of the participants and be unlocked accordingly. Don't let something like gender stereotypes hamper your gameplay enjoyment!

3d Open World Realtime Gameplay
Feign is an adult open world realtime RPG. If you've ever played games like Skyrim you should feel right at home. Explore the world. Interact with NPC's. Fight "dangerous" monsters.

ms_01.jpg

Steady and Consistent Development Progress
I've been working on Feign for over 2 years. Progress updates get posted regularly on the Patreon and I try to release a new build every few months. Feedback is asked for and appreciated!
You can dig through the updates over on Patreon and see just how far things have come.
The game is still early in development so expect some rough edges, bugs, and temporary features as I put everything together.

ms_04.jpg

Gameplay Controls
Controls are the standard WASD for movement
Spacebar to jump, Ctrl to crouch, E to pick up and interact with items, R will ready/unready an equipped weapon, G to interact with a knocked down opponent
Tab opens inventory/status screen
Esc brings up the in game menu

I've tried to put in enough tooltips to help people along and most major keys can be rebound

ms_05.jpg

Game Premise and Fetishes
Things are still early in development and are subject to change at any time. But overall the player will be given a fantasy sandbox world to explore and interact with as they see fit.
There are plans to eventually create a world spanning campaign that has the character interacting with multiple factions and taking on an epic quest to save the world (of course). Be aware that is a long term goal and far in the future. The focus of development up until this point has been primarily on creating the systems and backbone of the game. The focus is only just now beginning to shift to quest design, gameplay feel, story, and game balance.

As for fetishes. The game is relatively vanilla right now. Check out the free build if you want to get an indication of current content.
But planned fetishes. There's going to be a corruption mechanic that will increase or decrease based upon the player's actions. Magical seduction. Feet. Domination / submission. Crime and punishment. Plus a lot more! Really the biggest limitation is keeping things within Patreon's guidelines.
I'm always open to adding new types of content. Just be aware that everything takes development time and that if I'm not familiar with certain types of content I would need examples of that type of content to have a target to emulate.

ms_02.jpg

You can help support the game on the Patreon
There's a free public build for download in the about section!

You can also find development updates over on Twitter

Thanks for checking out Feign!

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Checked out the public build :
-) The spear and the billhook have an odd attack animation and seem to have the range of a standard sword
-) Neither the potion nor the bow have any indicators where the projectile is going to land
-) Sleeping in the inn until night hours causes the light inside to go nuts
-) Passing time in buildings sometimes causes the outside to stay at night period regardless of the hours passed
-) Muscles are not very well made on fem pc
-) Wearing any goblin based gear (alchemist/rags) causes the model to break
-) After finishing any npc off their bodies seem to get into the mood for acting like a jumping sack of potatoes (ie their body jumps up a little in a weird pose and then lands)
+) Weapon models and tree models look decent
+) Character models and the controls are done pretty good

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
What pairings are available? Just M/F?

slaen

Jul 22, 2021
www.patreon.com

A little lust based damage work in progress.

With weapons and abilities that deal lust damage the player will have a non-violent option to deal with encounters. In this example when the goblin takes too much lust damage she'll start playing with herself and dealing lust damage to herself. She has a few damage thresholds that control which animation that she's playing and after a certain amount of damage she'll climax.

Next steps are to add some proper visual fx, sounds, and some more animations after she's "knocked down" from lust. Also some AI changes to handle these new states.

Checked out the public build :
-) The spear and the billhook have an odd attack animation and seem to have the range of a standard sword
-) Neither the potion nor the bow have any indicators where the projectile is going to land
-) Sleeping in the inn until night hours causes the light inside to go nuts
-) Passing time in buildings sometimes causes the outside to stay at night period regardless of the hours passed
-) Muscles are not very well made on fem pc
-) Wearing any goblin based gear (alchemist/rags) causes the model to break
-) After finishing any npc off their bodies seem to get into the mood for acting like a jumping sack of potatoes (ie their body jumps up a little in a weird pose and then lands)
+) Weapon models and tree models look decent
+) Character models and the controls are done pretty good
Awesome! Thanks for checking out the build and for the bug report. There should be a new free build released in a few weeks probably close to the 20th.

As to some of the animations and things, everything is still super early in development and there's a ton of placeholder stuff. That's why things like the polearms are using the sword swinging animations. There are plans to polish and fix everything it's really just a matter of finding the time and figuring out what to focus on. But thanks again! Bug reports and feedback is always super helpful.

What pairings are available? Just M/F?
Pretty much any pairing you want to make. Scene selection looks at the anatomy of the participants and is generated from there. There are some anatomy combinations that have fewer animations than others though. Like if the player hasn't chosen any anatomy options then their scene selections are super limited right now and not available on some characters. But I'm always trying to add new animations and polish old ones. There's a free build up on the Patreon if you want to take a look at an earlier game build and get a feel for what to expect.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020