[Unreal Engine] New 3D Adult Game in Development - The Single Goblin

Oct 26, 2022
Forget all of the other Goblin games you have seen that promise 3D assets but are really just RPGMaker games.

Forget all of the other devs who don't care about their universes enough to update them or keep at it.

Come join US. We are working on an expansive, fun, difficult game that is filled with all kinds of sex and masturbation. You have the control - change the positions, change the angles - fuck the way you want to fuck.

Your Tribe is under attack, and it's up to you not only to save it - but also to create the largest Goblin Lineage the world has ever seen. Is your seed strong enough? Can you make the right character choices? Can you take your fiefdom into the future...or will you be lost along the way? As one of the only Goblins left in the world, you'll have to fight to survive - not only for your lineage, but because you are hunted. It's up to you to save Goblins from extinction.

Come have fun with us as we approach the release of version 1.1:

Attachments

• Trailer0.png
    Trailer0.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_5 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_5 (1).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Traget

Jul 3, 2022
If I could make the suggestion, please add some more information to your post to really catch people's attention. Screenshots are always nice, but also some details on what the plot of the game is, if there's more to do than just play some sex scenes, what sort of game it is (1st, 3rd person, puzzle, adventure, story, etc.), how far into development that game is, what features you have planned and are already implemented, if there's a demo. Stuff like that.

The more details you can provide, the more likely people are to show an interest. As it is, the link you gave only goes to another page with details about the Itch.IO page, Reddit and so forth. You don't want to make people jump through hoops just to get basic information about your game; they'll get bored and leave before they get to the part about needing to pay $1 just for a demo they know nothing about. Eye-catching and concise details are what you want when advertising your game.

Oct 26, 2022
Some great advice, thanks! I honestly ran the post by the lead of the team and it had all the information that he wanted to put in it, so I'll talk to him about that. We are still navigating and getting it all set up and going so any advice like this is very constructive and I truly do appreciate it!

No one gets it all perfect at first, you know? I'm still learning myself. So thanks. I'll do some fine tuning!