[Unreal] Alchemist

witchdev

Feb 14, 2018
Germany
www.patreon.com
I'm back and development is going faster now, I'm switching to releasing what I call "prototype" builds, which contain small self contained parts of the game. The first of these is available now for my patrons and will be released for everyone on the 18th. It contains a small sex scene with a few animations for the human girl and the goblin (blowjob, vaginal and anal).
SlowPracticalBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

Also there is a vote running for the drow who is currently in development where my patrons get to decide on her breast size.
77N2DRe.jpg

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Even the "large" tits look frankly tiny because she's packing so much junk in the trunk.

witchdev

Feb 14, 2018
Germany
www.patreon.com
Even the "large" tits look frankly tiny because she's packing so much junk in the trunk.
Drows just won't have naturally huge tits, there are other races which will tend more towards very huge breasts. Also, the human girl and the goblin are already on the large side and I like to have some variation.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Drows just won't have naturally huge tits, there are other races which will tend more towards very huge breasts. Also, the human girl and the goblin are already on the large side and I like to have some variation.
Eh, no probs with you providing variety, but if they're meant to be classic "slender elves" then shouldn't the booty be a bit less badonkadonkalicious? Or is that just a rough sketch and it won't be that big in the final version? Because honestly, DAT ASS!

Kanthis

Oct 6, 2015
Love Goblins.... Honestly, that and the pregnancy potential, is the only aspect that appeals to me..

witchdev

Feb 14, 2018
Germany
www.patreon.com
Eh, no probs with you providing variety, but if they're meant to be classic "slender elves" then shouldn't the booty be a bit less badonkadonkalicious? Or is that just a rough sketch and it won't be that big in the final version? Because honestly, DAT ASS!
It will probably be a bit smaller, but I will just go with what looks right on the 3D model.
Love Goblins.... Honestly, that and the pregnancy potential, is the only aspect that appeals to me..
Well, at least there will be lots of both.

I'm still slower at developing the game than I want to be, but I also want to provide something to the people who support my game on patreon so I've decided to make my 3D models (blender files) available to my patrons (5$ and higher).
VukmA3I.jpg

witchdev

Feb 14, 2018
Germany
www.patreon.com
Currently there is only a male protagonist, the story is intentionally set up in a way that a female protagonist would also be possible. But for now it's more important to get the core gameplay set up and running well.

witchdev

Feb 14, 2018
Germany
www.patreon.com
9syFo7H.jpg

5$ patrons can now download the 3D model for the goblin girl, including magic plant dicks and pregnancy morphs (and I should figure out how someone could get these animations into my game. I guess people could just send them back to me and I integrate them, but at the end I would like it if people could just mod my game with their own stuff).
https://www.patreon.com/witchdev