Unofficial Bedmate Request Thread

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
If you could have anyone, obviously taking location context into consideration, be your nighttime cuddle buddy who would it be?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Maybe Gwyn in the Frosthound. I know she has a place in the Nursery and should be near the children in the night, but it might be nice once in awhile... or I guess in that location if the Champ chooses Sleep in the Frosthound he goes to her room instead of his own.
Drifa as a bedmate in Wayfort, I could probably also see doing Farrah or Vivianne (if they are at Wayfort).
Winter City could obviously have Elthara or Hethia come sleep in your rooms (if that location had a Sleep option)
Girl Lyric would also be nice to have nighttime scenes anywhere (but you'd probably need her with you).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • Rindo and Tetsuya for the kitsune den.
  • Agnimitra, Gwyneth, Clementine, Barney and River (is it even possibru?) in the Frosthound.
  • Drifa for the Wayfort.
  • For fixed places with no bed, I'd pick Shar, Nyze, Meira, Vaush, Valencia and Izhalti.
  • Just for kicks: Svern and Vaush. I'm so glad the "Cuddles" option was added for the Drider Queen.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Wayfort: Drifa, Vatia, Zhara
Kitsune Tree: Rindo, a morning after scene for Kohaku since if you sleep with her late enough I think it automatically becomes morning?
Foothills: Shar
Undermountain: Nihara
Vulperine Village: idk if you can sleep at Kailani's but you def should be able to if you can't since she says you can

Edit: Gwyn would also be amazing, didn't think of that. I would say Clementine but you kinda do sleep with her it just doesn't pass time.