unoffical java question/knowledge share area

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
so I'm gonna set this up so people can ask questions and share what they've found out or know about the java version as such what items have people found out we can and cant use cause in the cheat menu it seems every item is available to take via it but I'm skeptical since java is still being heavily worked on like can I use frostfire even though its an item from uveto

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
can I use frostfire even though its an item from uveto
I actually did test that. It works, though whether Icy Veins will work properly is an open question.

Tips:
The buttons on either side of the Up Arrow let you go up and down stairs. Like the Tavros Nursery/Apartment.
Your Perks list can be seen via a button in Appearance.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
just tested currently (public) the orange pill (id assume gold too) doesnt like giving you the honey lactation but if you get it from lets say the honeydew it works fine and you can turn all the way

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
On the Level Up screen, after clicking an attribute button once, you can hold Enter to rapidly add (or remove) more points, rather than clicking your mouse button umpteen times.

Reactions: Reena_Ribona

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
anyone know how to convert the .tits files to .json ?
The Flash version has 2 conversion functions. One for .tits (Convert File), one for .sol (Export). They're found on the Save and Load screen.
There are two known bugs:
1. Resets your stats to 3
2. Deletes your equipped Accessory.

Attributes can be set by opening the Browser Console (Ctrl + Shift + J) and typing
pc.Raw = n*
*Lowercase sat name
**Number you want the stat
Accessory can just be unequipped.

Last edited: