HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
070_public_1.jpg

Content / Overview:
"Master of Seduction" is a NSFW realtime 3D game where you can move freely in the first-person perspective and interact with objects and characters.

You start the game by arriving at your father's villa, which he has given to you to use as you please. In the villa works and lives a maid that your father hired before he left. Do you have what it takes to win your maid's heart and get into her bed?

The game plays dynamically. This means that you create your own storyline in the game, what you do and when you do it. You can build a relationship with your maid, complete tasks or improve your character (new from version 0.8.0).

At this stage, the game is still small. In the future there will be more characters, more things to do and of course much, much more content!

But the main goal is to create a game that feels more real and more immersive than many others.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2023-05-13

Developer: HexorGames Webpage - Patreon - Subscribestar - Discord - Twitter/X - Instagram
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English

Changelog:
v0.7.0
  • upgrade of game mechanics: removed favor and relation levels, introduced relation
  • added time progression and times of day
  • added new story chapter "Hungry"
  • added slide in alerts for relation change info
  • various bugfixes and optimizations in lighting

Developer Notes:
Below you can download version 0.7.0 for free. So you can play the game to decide if you like it and perhaps want to support the project.

Your support is a great help to the speed at which I can develop this game, and as a reward you will get the latest version of the Supporter Edition. This should be a win-win for you and this project if you like the game.

And I'm sure Hannah would be very happy too! :)

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GOFILE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GOFILE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

001.jpg002.jpg02.jpg003.jpg004.jpg04.jpg08.jpg06.jpg09.jpg

Last edited:

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
Can't look at the attachments.

Stated plotline isn't all that unusual so I was looking for more info before trying.

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
I had some issues adding the screenshots. But you can check my linked patreon or visit hexorgames.com for more info and screens.

In fact this isn't the plotline but just the starting point of the game. The plotline will evolve as the game progresses in development and new characters are introduced.

I encourage you to download and try the first version to check if you like the kind / style of the game ;)

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
The relase date of v0.2.0 will be on May, 24th. From that day on my supporting patrons may download the new version depending on their relation level (some even a bit earlier, some later).

I will update my patreon site as well as this thread with the new version when it is released to the public and free for all.

I'm already sorting and setting up my todos for version 0.3.0 ;)

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
From this moment the latest version v0.2.0 of Master of Seduction is available for download for everybody! :p

You can download it at patreon.com/hexorgames or hexorgames.com

Have much fun playing! If you like the game, I would be happy if you would at least consider supporting the project. I would be pleased to welcome you as a patron one day providing you exclusive stuff about the game ;)

The next version v0.3.0 is almost done. Its release date will be announced to my patrons very soon. And I will surely give you info here when it's released!

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
v0.3.1 will become available to the public within the next week - I will post here again when that happens! :)

The release date for v0.4.0 will be on Friday, August 18th for 10$ patrons/subscribers. Higher patrons/subscribers may even access it some days earlier.

That means: if you become at least a 5$ patron/subscriber now, you will be able to play the latest version 0.3.1 immediately, even before it is released to the public, AND also will have access to the upcoming v0.4.0 within the same billing period!

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
Just a brief info about the dev progress:

While working on the upcoming version 0.5.0, I stumbled across a bug that occasionally causes a deadlock in the activity "strange noises", when you touch Hannah's breasts and make her nipples get hard.

Since I aim for high quality (and it also could kill your boner if you encounter it and get stuck - and nobody wants that!), I have fixed this issue and just released v0.4.1. ;)

All 5$ patrons / subscribers or higher can download this version from this moment.

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
Some time has passed since my last post here. I have been very busy developing v0.5.0. Since the update for 0.5.0 is a big one, it took a while now. The release for v0.5.0 is coming soon.

I made v0.4.1 available to everyone today. You can download it from my website hexorgames.com or patreon.com/hexorgames

Have fun! ;)

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
xmas_hannah.jpg

Hannah and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then we wish you a very good time!

Looking back on this year, I'm just overwhelmed by how many people have played the game and support the project. Also, the amount of suggestions and feedback I received was just great! I'm already looking forward to next year and am excited to see how the project continues!

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
I'm happy to announce that v0.6.1 is now available to the public! I've updated this thread and the download links so that you can now get it right here. I have also updated the changelog. If you're coming from v0.4.1, then one of the biggest updates for you is probably the big update to the graphics!

I wish you lots of fun!

Quicknote: v0.8.0 has also become available for 5$ supporters now. ;)

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
happy_holidays_pat_2.jpg

Hannah would like to send you Easter greetings! She wanted to dress up as a bunny and play with a carrot...

She also wants me to tell you: if you don't see a carrot in her mouth, but something else, then you should start the game and play with her a bit.
And if you see a carrot in her mouth, then you should definitely play the game too. Because she will then show you what she really wants to put in her mouth...

I wish you happy holidays! And if you are not celebrating Easter, I wish you a nice weekend and a great time!

HexorGames

Mar 21, 2023
v0.7.0 was just released to the public!

I already updated the links and info in this thread. You can also download it from my website hexorgames.com

I wish you much fun playing! ;)

And if you like this release:
The latest version 0.9.0 (as Supporter Edition) is available on Patreon (HERE) or Subscribestar (HERE) for everyone who wants to support this project with 5$ or more. Your support is a great help to the speed at which I can develop this game, and as a reward you will get the latest version. This should be a win-win for everyone who likes the game.

And I'm sure Hannah would be very happy too! :)