[Unity] Noemi's Toscana Rebirth (Nice Time for Roo)

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmm.... I've had to think about those concepts you bring up a bit.

Let me address the Elephant in the room first because it's a little bit in the first issue and a lot in the second:

There's a difference between being subtle and clubbing someone over the head. That's obvious. What isn't so obvious is being subtle, perhaps call it smooth, while still getting the point across clearly.

I'm sure, as a game developer, you've wrestled long with the finer details and that shows in the game itself. Just about anyone with the ability to create a cognitive fantasy in their minds could come up with a basic click and jerk story game. They are common 'adult' games. It's clear you are trying for something much deeper.

Because of that, you have some attempts to make things more 'instructive', like your help screens as game mechanics ratchet up and become available. I did see the 'progress' screen but it could be just as confusing as helpful. It kind of looks like a scoreboard but those imply you understand the game enough to know what the scores mean. I think the issue is you are trying to keep some mystery to the game so you are being a bit too subtle.

My advice to deal with this particular Elephant is to not worry so much about it. We players can separate game mechanics from story mechanics, they aren't the same. We know they influence each other, but if you tell us the game rules (you don't have to go into super detail) or when something isn't developed past a certain point, you won't break the illusion for us. It lets us anticipate something to come, which is good for you when it's not done too much. If all we get is a taste of a dozen new threads, it just looks like it's being overworked in too many directions. So, moderate, steady progress along 3-4 lines max is probably better than trying to fill in all the gaps at a slower pace... just my opinion though, I could be totally wrong.

So, be clear and concise with the game rules, a little less subtle, save that for the story lines. Okay, Elephant addressed... ;)

Second: I think your direction of subtle with a bit more forewarned info is good. We see this more in AOH than Nice Time for Roo. A for-instance is when making major path choices like with Noe and her fiance'. If you play her romance to the point of when she fakes the "I need you call" to get him home to ambush him, there's a choice there where she can take him as is because she 'loves' him or she gets mad at him for putting her in a position where she doesn't feel properly appreciated. It's a pretty serious point, so it might be good to put a forewarning on each choice like "This will deepen your relationship with him at the expense of opening up their options with others down the road" and "This choice may cause increased tension between them that will remove some relationship options between them." (Not exact verbiage, I'm using the club here!)

Thus, to options you pointed out, it's kind of a balance between the simple idea of pointing out directions AND being more subtle at the same time (not either or). Only point it out when the major story path changes happen, otherwise we'll know the choices aren't as critical, even though they do affect choice variance later on. We know those kinds of choices are more like selecting an ice cream flavor, vanilla or chocolate. They are both ice cream, but picking one does change what you'll be tasting while you eat it.

Does that help? Maybe I'm being too subtle! LOL! (more likely long winded... maybe I should use a TL:DR approach!) Thank you for accepting the feedback.

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Hmmmm.... I've had to think about those concepts you bring up a bit.

Let me address the Elephant in the room first because it's a little bit in the first issue and a lot in the second:

There's a difference between being subtle and clubbing someone over the head. That's obvious. What isn't so obvious is being subtle, perhaps call it smooth, while still getting the point across clearly.

I'm sure, as a game developer, you've wrestled long with the finer details and that shows in the game itself. Just about anyone with the ability to create a cognitive fantasy in their minds could come up with a basic click and jerk story game. They are common 'adult' games. It's clear you are trying for something much deeper.

Because of that, you have some attempts to make things more 'instructive', like your help screens as game mechanics ratchet up and become available. I did see the 'progress' screen but it could be just as confusing as helpful. It kind of looks like a scoreboard but those imply you understand the game enough to know what the scores mean. I think the issue is you are trying to keep some mystery to the game so you are being a bit too subtle.

My advice to deal with this particular Elephant is to not worry so much about it. We players can separate game mechanics from story mechanics, they aren't the same. We know they influence each other, but if you tell us the game rules (you don't have to go into super detail) or when something isn't developed past a certain point, you won't break the illusion for us. It lets us anticipate something to come, which is good for you when it's not done too much. If all we get is a taste of a dozen new threads, it just looks like it's being overworked in too many directions. So, moderate, steady progress along 3-4 lines max is probably better than trying to fill in all the gaps at a slower pace... just my opinion though, I could be totally wrong.

So, be clear and concise with the game rules, a little less subtle, save that for the story lines. Okay, Elephant addressed... ;)

Second: I think your direction of subtle with a bit more forewarned info is good. We see this more in AOH than Nice Time for Roo. A for-instance is when making major path choices like with Noe and her fiance'. If you play her romance to the point of when she fakes the "I need you call" to get him home to ambush him, there's a choice there where she can take him as is because she 'loves' him or she gets mad at him for putting her in a position where she doesn't feel properly appreciated. It's a pretty serious point, so it might be good to put a forewarning on each choice like "This will deepen your relationship with him at the expense of opening up their options with others down the road" and "This choice may cause increased tension between them that will remove some relationship options between them." (Not exact verbiage, I'm using the club here!)

Thus, to options you pointed out, it's kind of a balance between the simple idea of pointing out directions AND being more subtle at the same time (not either or). Only point it out when the major story path changes happen, otherwise we'll know the choices aren't as critical, even though they do affect choice variance later on. We know those kinds of choices are more like selecting an ice cream flavor, vanilla or chocolate. They are both ice cream, but picking one does change what you'll be tasting while you eat it.

Does that help? Maybe I'm being too subtle! LOL! (more likely long winded... maybe I should use a TL:DR approach!) Thank you for accepting the feedback.

Back again! Gotta make this quick as Noemi is waiting for us! Still, I figured a reply is in order since you've been so good to write us up some helpful feedback.

Yeah, that is the tricky line to walk. We'd of course love to be able to explain the gameplay in quick, succinct and saucy way, ideally making people laugh and implying Noe will be sucking plenty of cock along the way. Alas, oh how we try, but not yet succeed! Since we've not found the magic words yet, I've been thinking maybe it'd be better to be informative if a little exhaustive rather than clever but cryptic.... Then again, we got ourselves the reverse feedback recently when it came to our walkthrough. *Phew*... It's honestly probably as you say though... we're overthinking it and we'd better just let it flow naturally. That's some worth while advice indeed. Cheers!

As for the decision labels for the likes of the Brad sex scene, that's certainly something to think on. I do see your point (bah, I wanted a mint flavoured tasty treats!), and we did add the ability to add a little label to choices (like when picking if you want to end the Beck path or not), so it's doable. Food for thought.

So then... Be clearer on the bigger things, let the player figure out the smaller gameplay ones more, and otherwise let it ride? Let's see what the future brings! S'all good as long as Noe is there and wearing less and less, right?

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Hello again, World Wide Web-city!

Back again, with another public update to share. That makes Noemi's v0.9.1 public fare, as she serves up more delish dishes and 4 news scenes with her battling Beck (including below the belt!). Kelsey may know a little something is up, but unlike a normal girl she's doesn't want to out Noe, she wants in, when the time is right. She'll have to wait since Noe's only getting started with him. Come and see for yourself which one of Noe and Beck have the skill and luck, not to mention the physicality to take the lead!

Keep up the good spirits and the kinky feelings!

-beWilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Us again, how's you all doing on this stretch of the internet?

We've got another public version to update, so here we are again with links in hand! Noemi's Public Version of v0.10 is live, and it starts off the second character arc focused run, this time adding content Noe's encounters with Damon. Time for Noe to find out that simple "training dates" can turn to passionate affairs if you aren't careful!

Enjoy another prime serving of our Italian filly of Philly. Be sure to check out her v0.12 if you enjoy Noemi, which is the most up-to-date version backed with even more x-rated content, a new Endless Mode, an updated UI and Progress Tracker, plus a replay Gallery on top!

All the best now folks!

- beWilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Back again, back again. We don't stop creating, so we're back to share with any who care!

It's that time of the month again, Public Release day! This v0.11 pushes deeper with Noemi's affair in the making, her young admirer Damon turning into her piece on the side! Her inner struggles with what she's doing turn to fretting over what she could be missing out on, and so our Italian hottie has another man on base and heading for her home plate!

Enjoy the last public release in the old style, as we're just one update away from the Revamp of v0.12 now, complete with UI Overhaul, Progress Tracker redo, and of course, a Gallery for all that reviewable goodness! If you're antsy to get your hands on it sooner though, it's already waiting for you on our page.

All the best now folks, and have a real Happy Holidays from us, for sure!

- beWilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Hello again and hey-hey!

We posted and important plans update today, as part of our celebrations of our beWilder Birthday and New Year celebrations. Since it's our roadmap / content goals for Noemi's year ahead (and also our other game: Agents of Heels), we thought it could well be beneficial to the fans on here as much as anywhere else. Here's hoping we can all enjoy the year to come!

Cheers all, enjoy a happy new year and plenty of good stuff coming your way!

-beWilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Aloha fenoxo fans!

We've got another Public Release to share today, and so we're back to make sure y'all get a slice of the action! Our v0.12 is up and ready for all to enjoy, and boy is there A Whole Lot To See Here! We took on a lot of feedback from all the releases that came before, even some from these forums in fact, and we packed a lot of tech improvements to this one that are here to stay. We've added a replay Gallery function, an Endless mode without any day counters, an in-built Progress Tracker to lead the way to all the scenes to find, and revamped the UI in other nice places too. We've also got more content to share too, as Noe makes a man out of her boy on the side at last, and makes better friends with her neighbout upstairs Asana too! Plus, Frankie gets her game face on as she tries to tack noe on head-to-head with a propostion of her own!

So there it is, enjoy it for all it's worth, on us! If you like it enough to want even more, we've got an extra two versions on top already for those who want to help make our works shine harder. Either way, have a great time with our best girl!

Cheers to one and all,

- beWilde

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
I've been playing the latest public version and I'm very impressed! The UI changes, especially the "info" screen are fantastic. It's almost like having a built in walkthrough but still makes you think your way through your choices. The new changes were worth the wait!
We now get to see the first moves in the Nice Time for Roo side of things... Funny and well done!
Also, the small touches, revamps, and detail additions make the game feel more polished, comprehensive, and fun to play.
New players will spend far less time trying to figure out how to play and enjoying the game.
Congratulations BeWilder on some great improvements!

Reactions: bewilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
I've been playing the latest public version and I'm very impressed! The UI changes, especially the "info" screen are fantastic. It's almost like having a built in walkthrough but still makes you think your way through your choices. The new changes were worth the wait!
We now get to see the first moves in the Nice Time for Roo side of things... Funny and well done!
Also, the small touches, revamps, and detail additions make the game feel more polished, comprehensive, and fun to play.
New players will spend far less time trying to figure out how to play and enjoying the game.
Congratulations BeWilder on some great improvements!

And thank you all the same for giving us the feedback!

I do believe that we did have much of the improvements in the works when last we talked and much of the wait came from them finally going public (shame we can't back fill builds so easily), but that doesn't mean it was any less valuable to hear. So cheers for that! We're happy to hear they were indeed worth it, and the game overall is enjoyable too.

We honestly do think the game took a big jump with v0.11->v0.12, and while there is more to improve (filling out the gameplay with content and revamping the Save screen with infinite slots comes to mind), it's coming along nicely in our judgement. Just a matter of time and adding to the sexy goodness now and we'll have something to be proud of I dare say!

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Howdy Fenoxo folks!, It's about time we swung back around for some more good stuff!

Yes, it's public update time, and we've got a sweet treat to release this time! Noemi's v0.13, Ku'uipo is here! We're turning our attentions to not 1 girl, but 2, as Noe reinites her friendship with Asana from upstairs, and takes it to a whole new place she never imagined. Let's get better acquainted with the free spirited Maui Wowy, with a twist of Indian spice! Time to get your mind openned, and Noe's legs opened too!

Enjoy to your hearts content, and feel wilder all the more!

And all the best from us as well, we'll see you soon for more.

-beWilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Hey there kinky pals and pallettes! Back again, once again.

It's been a rough couple of months for us personally, but that hasn't dampened out spirits nor our will to create our asses off! Noemi's had herself a spicy update which means we've got new Publiv Version ready for everyone, v0.14 is here at last for all! This bump up in version shows Noemi’s adventures with the island lady of desire and the concept open love continuing, deepening and going way beyond what she was expecting (or what one could call platonic friendship if you’re not Asana). It’s time the whole word gets to know what it’s like to be a lover of the sweet flower of Maui, Asana, or as she would call you, ‘ku’uipo’! Watch out though, as Sal also makes some early moves, and all is not well in Easy Street if you only look!

Hope y'all are hungry for more scenes from an Italian restaurant!

All the best from us to you,

-beWilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Howdy rowdy wonderfuls, how's it keeping around these parts?

We're back to hit y'all with the latest update, for those who are interested. We've upped the free content to include Asana's thrird and final (to date) update, as Noe learns a lot more about the woman upstairs, now her lover! Noe never would have expected the "Advanced Class" was just a clever cover for sex lessons, but that's not the biggest surprise coming her way if she's been loose with her heart with the Hawaiian-Indian hottie. Come find out all the new details and all the expanded gameplay glory too! All on us!

Have a great time with it, with our girls, and all the best folks! Keep at it!

- beWilder

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
I like the latest update, it's nice to see Asana in the picture, completely. The Sal stuff is a little confusing from a direction viewpoint, but I'm sure this will iron out as we see more.

I still have one significant issue with the game in the choice screens. There is a default choice, if you click anywhere but on a choice (either the default or the other choices) it chooses the default. This has created some 'mis-clicks' for me and since the save options are limited, it means you usually have to go back and start from some much earlier time.

So, please make it so the click MUST be on one of the choices, not just anywhere. It would also help explore the whole game if we had some more saves or some kind of 'back' function to jump back a day or so...

bewilder

May 14, 2018
I like the latest update, it's nice to see Asana in the picture, completely. The Sal stuff is a little confusing from a direction viewpoint, but I'm sure this will iron out as we see more.

I still have one significant issue with the game in the choice screens. There is a default choice, if you click anywhere but on a choice (either the default or the other choices) it chooses the default. This has created some 'mis-clicks' for me and since the save options are limited, it means you usually have to go back and start from some much earlier time.

So, please make it so the click MUST be on one of the choices, not just anywhere. It would also help explore the whole game if we had some more saves or some kind of 'back' function to jump back a day or so...

Hey there, glad to hear from you again after such a time. Happy to hear that Asana's still tickling the fancy (has she been the woman worth that wait for?), and I'm not sure why Sal is coming across as confusing, but as you said, we'll see where it goes (and it has been going!) and if it's still that way, by all means let's chat about it some.

I'm also sorry ot hear about the Choice UI, but at the same time, I'm really not. This is news to me, and since I know now, I can give it a earnest shot at fixing, so thank you indeed. We'll see if v0.19 (the next version to be produced) can add that very fix, shall we?

Here we go so...!

Last edited:

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Apologies for the double posting, but we've got good reason! We're back with a new Public Version to hand out, for all interested in a new plate of Noemi!

Another bump up in the Public version, on us, for you to enjoy! Now we've hit v0.16, can you believe? Sal gets his first shot at being the big man and teh main focus, as he works his influence on Noemi up close and personal, now that they've got a deal in motion between them. He's not above playing dirty tricks, like pulling Noe's heartstrings, or on her underwear as the case may be. Come and see exactly what it is he's up to now, and enjoy! It's time to Sal-ivate for all we're worth!

And a sneaky peak at some of the new content to find and enjoy:
qTZjG8a.jpg

tiUQ28m.jpg
uc5VLmk.jpg

So enjoy it all on us, and keep on being the wild folk y'all are!

-beWilder

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
Hey there, glad to hear from you again after such a time. Happy to hear that Asana's still tickling the fancy (has she been the woman worth that wait for?), and I'm not sure why Sal is coming across as confusing, but as you said, we'll see where it goes (and it has been going!) and if it's still that way, by all means let's chat about it some.

I'm also sorry ot hear about the Choice UI, but at the same time, I'm really not. This is news to me, and since I know now, I can give it a earnest shot at fixing, so thank you indeed. We'll see if v0.19 (the next version to be produced) can add that very fix, shall we?

Here we go so...!
My confusion with Sal is it seems to be a sudden 'cuddle up', when she's been dissing' him the whole time. Now, I haven't played from the start again (yet) and just from my saves, so maybe that's why it is a bit jarring. Perhaps it's also that he's not (to me at least) as smooth of an operator as he thinks he is. So it's probably just a perception problem on my part. I'll try from the beginning again to see if the dialog/relationship comes across a little smoother than in the more advanced levels of the game.

The point of decision I'm talking about is the LARGE decision points, where your have the entire screen and two or three choices to pick. If you click anywhere on the screen that isn't directly on another choice other than the default, it picks the default choice. So, I'd suggest making all choices on a fairly tight imagemap and if you click on the background screen instead of an imagemap defined zone, nothing should happen and the screen should remain in pause. If you click on a imagemap choice, you've made your pick. Also, having a confirmation screen after this choice would probably be a good idea just in case someone still mis-clicked on a choice and didn't intend to. The reason is, these are the biggest decision screens and can have significant effect on the rest of the storyline... you really should be sure on this choice since you don't allow scroll-back to deal with oops choices.

bewilder

May 14, 2018
My confusion with Sal is it seems to be a sudden 'cuddle up', when she's been dissing' him the whole time. Now, I haven't played from the start again (yet) and just from my saves, so maybe that's why it is a bit jarring. Perhaps it's also that he's not (to me at least) as smooth of an operator as he thinks he is. So it's probably just a perception problem on my part. I'll try from the beginning again to see if the dialog/relationship comes across a little smoother than in the more advanced levels of the game.

The point of decision I'm talking about is the LARGE decision points, where your have the entire screen and two or three choices to pick. If you click anywhere on the screen that isn't directly on another choice other than the default, it picks the default choice. So, I'd suggest making all choices on a fairly tight imagemap and if you click on the background screen instead of an imagemap defined zone, nothing should happen and the screen should remain in pause. If you click on a imagemap choice, you've made your pick. Also, having a confirmation screen after this choice would probably be a good idea just in case someone still mis-clicked on a choice and didn't intend to. The reason is, these are the biggest decision screens and can have significant effect on the rest of the storyline... you really should be sure on this choice since you don't allow scroll-back to deal with oops choices.

Ah, I see what you mean with Sal.

Yeah. It seems what you are missing is that in his 3rd scene or so, "Hate Will Tear Us Apart", he asks her over and gives her the advice to let go of some of the hate before it damages her too much (he actually quotes Richard Nixon, a hero of his, as being a "wise but careless man" there.) If she says yes, the arc can continue into the deal, as she puts some of the hate behind her, and in doing so she can stand to tolerate him enough to work on the deal with him since it gives her potential national press. By saying no and slapping him then and there, you close off the Sal path and since she won't listen to his offers no matter what.

As for the decisions, you are correct. It's an issue very much fixing and it should be easy enough to do so simply be tightening the click detection. By the way, you know you can hit backspace and move the scene back a node, right? This also works for choices so you can undo your choice easly that way if you mis click, as long as you don't exit the scene before that. That should remove the need for the confirmation promt after I feel, and it should be listed in the controls info screen when you click on the (i) during the VN sections. I'm not sure if that screen was added in the last version (v0.15) the most recent public version (v0.16), but it should be visible to the players. If not, then back to the drawing board on informing for us.

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
Ah, I see what you mean with Sal.

As for the decisions, you are correct. It's an issue very much fixing and it should be easy enough to do so simply be tightening the click detection. By the way, you know you can hit backspace and move the scene back a node, right? This also works for choices so you can undo your choice easly that way if you mis click, as long as you don't exit the scene before that. That should remove the need for the confirmation promt after I feel, and it should be listed in the controls info screen when you click on the (i) during the VN sections. I'm not sure if that screen was added in the last version (v0.15) the most recent public version (v0.16), but it should be visible to the players. If not, then back to the drawing board on informing for us.
I'm aware of the Sal scene, have done both now in my tests. Just if you do it when you are already a long ways down the road, it feels mis-timed. Earlier on in the story it makes more sense. Of course, I expect this as the character arcs develop in the game in a non-linear fashion, it just threw me a bit with my saves, my fault. I'm working on a restart set but with only 8 saves (yeah, I know, a game engine limitation) it makes me decide to throw a couple out that I'm not sure I'm ready to part with yet.

As for the backspace, I've found that's hit or miss. Sometimes it let's me, some times it doesn't, maybe I'm locking it out somehow. Usually after those big scenes, at least a few versions ago, it almost never worked. I haven't really tried it the last couple of updates, I assumed it wasn't allowed after the choice screens. Ren'py is a little more forgiving in that regard. I think you guys are using Unity, I could be wrong.

Anyway, the update is really good work and I'm liking the advancements in the story. You guys are doing great!

bewilder

May 14, 2018
I'm aware of the Sal scene, have done both now in my tests. Just if you do it when you are already a long ways down the road, it feels mis-timed. Earlier on in the story it makes more sense. Of course, I expect this as the character arcs develop in the game in a non-linear fashion, it just threw me a bit with my saves, my fault. I'm working on a restart set but with only 8 saves (yeah, I know, a game engine limitation) it makes me decide to throw a couple out that I'm not sure I'm ready to part with yet.

As for the backspace, I've found that's hit or miss. Sometimes it let's me, some times it doesn't, maybe I'm locking it out somehow. Usually after those big scenes, at least a few versions ago, it almost never worked. I haven't really tried it the last couple of updates, I assumed it wasn't allowed after the choice screens. Ren'py is a little more forgiving in that regard. I think you guys are using Unity, I could be wrong.

Anyway, the update is really good work and I'm liking the advancements in the story. You guys are doing great!

Well thank you indeed for complimnts and we're glad to hear the work is being enjoyed.

Yeah, we're using Unity over Ren'py since it offers much more robust UI options for easier implementation, and C# is the language I'm most comfortable with too. It's not actually an engine limitation to have only 8 slots, it's a UI limitation currently, since we're still using our original UI there from v0.1. It's becoming more of an issue to have only 8 now that the game is branching out in it's arcs, we are aware, certainly. It's always been our intent to take the Infinite Save system we've put in our other game Agents of Heels a while back, so that way Noemi will have 99 Salve Slots, a better info panel about each save's details, and the option to save extra files out via an Explorer window... Sadly, it's all just a matter of when we can do it. It takes a lot of UI, and so adding it means we have to only do a half-content, half-technical version like v0.12 was. When is it ever a good time to do a 1-2 scene version, you know?

Anyway, we do have a plan there. AoH will be ending in a few versions (sometime next year likely), and it'll take us a while before we can start a new game up in it's place. That means we'll be trying to get in a few bonus versions of Nice Time for Roo, and the first will be this exact thing, because a 1-2 scene bonus version with a Save overhaul is quite the bonus, rather than cutting down a version before then. Yeah? Anyway,my ultimate point is that sure enough we will be addressing that problem. If it really needs it sooner, we'll be keeping an eye on that, but it will come down the line when we can best make it happen. Hope that's something a little extra to look forward to and easy the experience some!

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
I completely understand about the saves and using Unity/C#. My C programming is so old that the last time I seriously coded in it was with Borland Turbo C... yeah, many folks on this board weren't even born back then. I did dabble in Visual C++ for a while to see if I wanted to get back into it, but it wasn't a new trick this old dog wanted to learn- lack of motivation I guess.

So I tend towards the simpler coding systems these days figuring out workarounds for their weaknesses and such. They are a means to an end.

In any event, thank you for your time in talking with me again. I appreciate it. This game is one of the few I actively watch for updates on, not only because the content is good, but so is the actual implementation driving it. That's pretty rare these days so it's a nice feather in your cap. Keep it up!

Reactions: bewilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
We're back again, folks and folkettes! Been awhile but we've not forgotten y'all!

We don't come back empty handed either, as we've got a new Public Version in hand at last! Noemi's now on the verge of a big decision as the magazine bid heats up. How much of herself will she give up at (and on top of) the dinner table for a big business deal, and just how much will she put out for herself and how much for Sal's benefit too? Either way, her marriage won't ever be the same!

P4Psikw.jpg

Also included in this same update: New Sal Schemes in the Main Story, a dozen and a half new Outcomes to enjoy, and now even Sound and Music too! Enjoy it to the fullest now!

Content Sneek Peek:
oav61GG.jpg

4HF5Z6I.jpg

Cheers and all the best now, we hope you enjoy the service!

Onward we go again.

-beWilder

bewilder

May 14, 2018
Back once again with some public goodies to share. Anyone want in?

Noemi's v0.18 is Public at last! Now Noe's got to deal with the deals she's made last time we saw her, but how will Sal react in either case...? Time to find out! Whether you screwed him over or are looking to the beginning of a sinfully beautiful friendship, it all starts here, between Noe, Sal, Beth and Alice, to begin with! Also included is the first step back in Frankie's own side story of woe and lewds as she destresses at Sal's, much to Noemi's chagrin, plus 18 additional gameplay outcomes to find as we flesh out the sexy on the day-today side of Noemi's life.

wfZg4fi.jpg

DoNs2mf.jpg
kRVXbJX.jpg

So get on in there and take a seat at the table already! We'll keep on with production, so find us on our Patreon if you care to see more before we go public again.

Once again, All the best, and beWilder!