[Unity] Lust for Adventure (Warcraft)

Sonpih

Mar 5, 2018
www.patreon.com
tumblr_p54i4gwoiE1wo64ryo1_r1_1280.jpg

Hi everyone! I've been lurking in this forum for the past years, discovering a lot of great games posted here and finally decided to make my own game! Lust for Adventure drinks a lot from games like Corruption of Champions, I imagine that CoC is a referent for a lot of people in this genre, I just like the feeling of freedom that you have when playing it, something that I'll try to mimic in this game through the development.

This is a 2D RPG game set in the world of Warcraft where you can create a Human character (Male or Female), meet characters(or fuck them) and fight enemies (or fuck them).

These are the themes of the game for now:
  • Male/Female
  • Male/Male
  • Female/Female
  • Furry (v0.4)
Fetish List:
Masturbation
Fingering
Blowjob
Cunnilingus
Anilingus
Bareback
Edging
Masochism
Feral
Dildos
You have all the information on the Patreon page.

https://www.patreon.com/sonpih

SCREENSHOTS

screen1_by_hipnosworld_dcwab4a-pre.jpg
screen2_by_hipnosworld_dcwab4e-pre.jpg
screen4_by_hipnosworld_dcwab3x-pre.jpg

screen3_by_hipnosworld_dcwab3r-pre.jpg

PUBLIC BULD
dctoj5z-61f1bd8c-945f-42df-b6ee-5f8146f1ad8e.jpg

• Dwarven District of Stormwind added
  • Weapon shop and Gymnasium
  • Lokelda, the Weapon vendor
  • Vartan, the owner of the Gym
  • Katie, a swimmer in the Pool Room of the Gym
  • Nelphs, a swimmer in the Pool Room of the Gym
LINK TO PATREON POST

PATREON BUILD
dcwa32w-5ec2ba86-e5ab-44c0-ba44-fd6d0f731c99.jpg

• High Elves added as a playable race
  • Cum textures on sex scenes added
  • Cheats menu added
I'll try to release a new build every month, have fun! and tell me what you think ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: gaycumlover

Sonpih

Mar 5, 2018
www.patreon.com
Interesting game, I will keep an eye on it.
Will you add more fetishes?
Maybe transformation items (like CoC)?

Around 2.x (It sounds far but it won't be too far) in the Stormwind update I want to add an Ethereal that changes your dick size or breast size AND the type of dick or breasts you have and stuff like that, I don't know about forced transformations tho, first I need to add an appearance window and some other stuff, but yeah, I want to add things like those.

About the fetishes, I'm a little new in all that, I don't know all the types that exist, is there a list or something? xD

Reactions: gaycumlover

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
Around 2.x (It sounds far but it won't be too far) in the Stormwind update I want to add an Ethereal that changes your dick size or breast size AND the type of dick or breasts you have and stuff like that, I don't know about forced transformations tho, first I need to add an appearance window and some other stuff, but yeah, I want to add things like those.

About the fetishes, I'm a little new in all that, I don't know all the types that exist, is there a list or something? xD

As for fetishes: I would like to see some kind of intersex options.

gaycumlover

Mar 25, 2019
I've still hade the Version 0.7 on my harddrive and recently updated to the free 2.4 - I'm registered with Patreon yet, but you and at least one other ga(y)me made me catch my attention and I'd probably be spending at least the 1 to 4 € / month for a while and see how well it works. All new to this regular supporting stuff there.

I love the new options and all. I just have the slight issue, that if I don't force it into using DirectX 10 or 11, the game gets stuck between loading scenes and shortly unresponsive, but catches itself again after a few seconds "hanging" and then continues as normal.

Since I'm running a really old Intel Integrated Graphics Laptop, I thought it might be the non-update-able drivers maybe or something I cannot change anyway (gave the game all the rights in Bitdefender, that should keep that Anti-Virus-Program from interfering. I can play LoTRO and SWTOR still relatively fluid on that machine with low graphics setting, so I don't think it's the lack of power, but maybe some "foreign" - to my old Graphics Chip - command(s) maybe, that are called by Unity Player Environment?!

Anyway, keep up the awesome work, please. I'm stunned in awe and have jacked-off all night to the hot scenes. Still trying to find the transformation and a guide for the game (is that available on Patreon, btw.? - If so, I will find it when I have created an account there).

I kinda like the non-forced and optional transformations a tad little better since it gives some kind of more choice in the matter how to make your character look like.

Sonpih

Mar 5, 2018
www.patreon.com
I love the new options and all. I just have the slight issue, that if I don't force it into using DirectX 10 or 11, the game gets stuck between loading scenes and shortly unresponsive, but catches itself again after a few seconds "hanging" and then continues as normal.

Since I'm running a really old Intel Integrated Graphics Laptop, I thought it might be the non-update-able drivers maybe or something I cannot change anyway (gave the game all the rights in Bitdefender, that should keep that Anti-Virus-Program from interfering. I can play LoTRO and SWTOR still relatively fluid on that machine with low graphics setting, so I don't think it's the lack of power, but maybe some "foreign" - to my old Graphics Chip - command(s) maybe, that are called by Unity Player Environment?!

The game is set in Unity to choose automatically the graphics API (DirectX, OpenGL, etc), so in theory it should choose the best one, or the first one that detects on your PC.
I changed some things in 2.5 and the game is smaller in size and loads things faster, you can try 2.5 next month when is free and tell me how it goes, I will look into it a little more tho.

emeliasanford

Jan 31, 2024
drift-boss.pro
I kinda like the non-forced and optional transformations a tad little better since it gives some kind of more choice in the matter how to make your character look like.