[Unity] A Very Full House (v0.02-Walking Demo)

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
(Whew, this is more anxiety inducing than I was expecting. Nothing to do but post and get it over with!)

Introducing: A Very Full House!
FEGovhJh.png

Concept
A Very Full House
is a corruption RPG with a twist on the classic horny teen/reserved MILF story: you're the MILF! You play as a hot older lady struggling to take care of her household of adult children, while also balancing her job and sanity. She thinks she's past her prime, but discovers and that with the right attitude (and outfit) she can be very convincing! Getting the kids to help out is only half the battle - you can't put the genie back in the bottle, and she quickly finds that her old chores have been replaced with new, more personal tasks. How far will you take things, and can you keep up with all that youthful energy?

Current State
A Very Full House
is still very early in development. Expect the next few releases to be tech demos rather than games. The latest demo (v0.02) shows off the recently finished character movement system (and related boob physics!). It also shows off how items on the map will be interacted with. The demo also includes an in-game FAQ that introduces you to the five major secondary characters, the dynamic clothing system, and shows off the character animations.

Planned Gameplay Features
  • Do chores around the house to keep everyone fed, clothed, and happy.
  • Interact with the kids to figure out ways to convince them to help with the chores, before they drive you crazy!
  • Wear skimpy clothing around the house to tease the boys and keep them [strike]horny[/strike] interested in helping you.
  • Start taking care of the "personal needs" of the boys so they will do more chores, study harder for school, and help with the bills.
  • Corrupt the girls around the house so they'll help out with the boys too.
  • Use your newfound control to help everyone in the house achieve their goals and live their best life!
  • ...Or give in to your darkest desires and keep them all as your personal harem!
  • Corrupt characters outside of the household too! Seduce your coworkers, your neighbors, the mailman, etc.!
  • Don't keep them all for yourself. Help hook the boys in your life up as well!

Planned Technical Features
  • Animated, clickable, physics enabled 2D character portraits shown for you and anyone you are talking to.
  • Animated, interactable 2D sex scenes.
  • Dynamic clothing. Pick your outfit from a full wardrobe of underwear, overwear, shoes, and accessories, and see that outfit represented on your character portrait AND in every sex scene!
  • Action based time system. Each day you will have a limited number of actions you can take, so spend them wisely!
  • Travel between key locations like your house, the mall, and the school.

Planned Pairings
  • Male/Female
  • Female/Female
  • Threesomes (MMF, MFF, and FFF)
  • Group sex (Usually you and a bunch of guys. If you're lucky you'll convince someone to give you a hand!)

Demo Preview
XKLF7Xhl.png

pXKFx4Wl.png

x7VYsF3l.png

I5rQpEEl.png

Try the demo!
The current demo is only 60MB, give it a try and see if you like what you see!
Windows (Mac and Linux support will come later!): https://mega.nz/file/a3oRRCDI#MPLLNMFUVrV8HSAD1ljJufpGKPbQ8zok7xdAtX86zRI

Follow Development!
I occasionally post in-development art and NSFW previews for patrons, but all of my major progress check-ins are completely free!
Any support is 100% optional, but massively appreciated! https://www.patreon.com/MetaMira

Give me Feedback!
Feedback on what you like, don't like, want to see more of, etc. is always welcome! Have questions? I want to answer 'em! Leave a comment with what you want to know and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115