Unexpected situations

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
I copied these a while ago when I was doing a no-orgasm run and found some funny conversations the writers obviously did not consider for Mirrin

No Crew Mates
Mirrin Talk: You
“Sounds like a hell of a life. Must have some good friends, no?” She asks, a little bit of curiosity in her voice.

“Yes, on my ship actually, I’ve got uh, mmm...”

You tap your head for names of other people you’ve run into.

“Interesting,” the she-draconid responds, a pensive look on her face.

As Neuter
Talk: Treatment
You think back to the restaurant, the way she touched your face. You remember the way she’s been teasing you, flirting you, letting you into her life bit after bit. She needs relief and you’re the best person for the job right now. Plus, ya know, dragon-tits...

“I can help you, ya know,” you say charmingly, placing your hand on her tensed up thigh. You bite your lip along with that rehearsed cheeky grin, inching your face closer.
You most certainly can not help.

Any one else find situations that make you do a double take or question the sanity of your Steele?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The first one's pretty hilarious, but even neuters have mouths... ;)

Reactions: ShySquare

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
True, but all options to proceed to intimate relations are not accessible, no oral scenes and I guess butt-stuff has genital content, or maybe she just would freak out seeing nothing?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
hey, it was my first submission, the logic of it all is a bit spiderwebby

but also, the no crew mates thing was intentional: it plays on Steele's (the character, not the player) automatic response nature to conversation, in which they were presumably expected to be amiable enough to gather crew by dear old dad. If they have no crew, they have a brain fart because she was leading them into line with a reinforced question. Mirrin finds this interesting that you're as lonely as she is, despite you both being fully able to surround yourselves with other people.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If they have no crew, they have a brain fart because she was leading them into line with a reinforced question. Mirrin finds this interesting that you're as lonely as she is, despite being fully able to surround herself with other people.
That's exactly how I read it. Like I said, hilarious. :) Just, in a kind of sad way. :p

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
Well the crew thing is pretty easy to get just because NT opens so soon, I mean I'm pretty sure it's the same if you have Kase just because he was added after her, maybe even Azra as well

Reactions: valkyr42