Unable to Shift Goo

timtimtim

Jan 19, 2017
I've been playing as a goo creature on a save of mine for a while now, and I just recently noticed that my goo reserves are displayed as 'NaN/900000 mLs.' I have no idea what that means or what caused that but I am currently unable to use the shift goo feature. If anyone has any clue how I can fix this your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you're bugged. Save your game out to a file (don't send the .sol regular game save file!) Into a directory you can remember easily from within the game's save menu.

Post a bug report on the TiTS bug report Sub-forum and attach the saved file. You got a "not a number" glitch attached to your current game data it would seem.

You didn't try to BJ a Tanuki and Tank Cannon at the same time as a slime cum dump, did you? ;>

Reactions: CloudStriker
Well that... cant be so bad can it ? xD

Only if you tried to swallow more volume than can be expressed in ml's and memory constrained to 32-bit memory address spaces. Lol! Can you say "buffer overflow?"

My personal favorite is a "stack overflow"...

TMI, I'll go now. ^.^

timtimtim

Jan 19, 2017
Only if you tried to swallow more volume than can be expressed in ml's and memory constrained to 32-bit memory address spaces. Lol! Can you say "buffer overflow?"

My personal favorite is a "stack overflow"...

TMI, I'll go now. ^.^
Thanks for the tip! I wasn't sure if there was some intended mechanic or some sort of status effect that was causing the problem. I already have a save that isn't too far behind the one I'm having issues on, so I'll probably just continue on from there. Unfortunately for me I'm a complete ignoramus when it comes to coding, so I probably wouldn't be able to correctly perform the more involved fixes that involve taking a look under the hood (so to speak).

You didn't try to BJ a Tanuki and Tank Cannon at the same time as a slime cum dump, did you? ;>

No I didn't, but I might have to try that now that you mention it.

Thanks for the tip! I wasn't sure if there was some intended mechanic or some sort of status effect that was causing the problem..

Go into your appearance menu, hit the goo tab and turn on your goo vent. Have an orgasm. See if it fixes it. You'll drop your nut and any accrued bio mass. See if it fixes your current save. Though this is a gut call, it may be worth a try to see if it cleans your pipes out. ^.^

Reactions: CloudStriker