Unable to recruit Syri

DelaniZerr

Apr 3, 2022
I completed Syri's questline on Uveto a while back but she's still sitting in the bar. When I go and talk to her it only gives me the regular old talk options and flirt options, there's not option to begin the recruitment quest. What should I do?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I completed Syri's questline on Uveto a while back but she's still sitting in the bar. When I go and talk to her it only gives me the regular old talk options and flirt options, there's not option to begin the recruitment quest. What should I do?
Are you a backer?

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Define "a while back?". There is at least a few days long break between end of Syri's quest and the game tournament which starts her recruitment.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I apologise, its public release. Public1732 is the latest and should have Syri recruitment available.. there should be another talk option, iirc called gaming (?) Which starts the recruitment process.

DelaniZerr

Apr 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure I did her quest back in 2021. I know she's on Uveto for a game tournament but I was never able to perform any interaction regarding that. All she does is sit in her corner of the bar. Is this update only available for javascript?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I'm pretty sure I did her quest back in 2021. I know she's on Uveto for a game tournament but I was never able to perform any interaction regarding that. All she does is sit in her corner of the bar. Is this update only available for javascript?
Yes JS.. flash isn't being updated from what I hear. Are you on the latest version?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Flash is only receiving fixes for the save conversion function. It's not getting any content updates.

DelaniZerr

Apr 3, 2022
Ah, the issue was that I was looking on the flash version, nvm then. By save conversion function, does that mean there is a plan to allow for saves to be ported over?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Ah, the issue was that I was looking on the flash version, nvm then. By save conversion function, does that mean there is a plan to allow for saves to be ported over?
Flash already has 'Export' and 'Convert File' on the Save/Load screen. However, there are some bugs: Equipped Accessory is deleted, Tail Genital Type defaults to Pink Human (but keep all other Flags), MS-XI's Fixed Shield Booster becomes a Missile Turret. Probably more that I don't know about.