Una

David1023

Well-Known Member
Dec 28, 2023
367
272
27
I dunno if i talked about this before, but does Una the gabilani manager from tarkus in arbetz, have more content outside of tarkus, I think i remember something like MC having to sub under her multiple time for something to happen, could someone help???
 

nameiuse

Well-Known Member
May 19, 2025
110
84
31
I dunno if i talked about this before, but does Una the gabilani manager from tarkus in arbetz, have more content outside of tarkus, I think i remember something like MC having to sub under her multiple time for something to happen, could someone help???
A bad end after visiting Dhaal and submitting enough and then working for her a few times.
 

David1023

Well-Known Member
Dec 28, 2023
367
272
27
A bad end after visiting Dhaal and submitting enough and then working for her a few times.
Could you explain a bit more, about what exactly happens like, does my MC need to submit a bunch of time then she moves to dhaal, like what do i need to do, do I need to a male for this, cuz I main a herm boy MC???
 

nameiuse

Well-Known Member
May 19, 2025
110
84
31
Can't be herm male genitals only. After becoming her earmarked property by obeying her during face sittings when you walk into arbitz she will put you to work with an end of shift sex scene choice, after repeating these scenes (3 times i think) and having been to Dhaal the bad end will trigger next visit.
 

David1023

Well-Known Member
Dec 28, 2023
367
272
27
Can't be herm male genitals only. After becoming her earmarked property by obeying her during face sittings when you walk into arbitz she will put you to work with an end of shift sex scene choice, after repeating these scenes (3 times i think) and having been to Dhaal the bad end will trigger next visit.
So she doesn't move to dhaal afterwards, and have more sex scenes/content over there????
 

nameiuse

Well-Known Member
May 19, 2025
110
84
31
Yeah no Dhaal content but the poolside content before the bad end is nice.