Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
cover.png

This game is a 2D first person hentai game where players play as the busty pig tailed Maiko Umiya. During the game, while living her normal life, Maiko unknowingly trains herself to survive a fight that previously killed her in the future according to some mysterious time travelers. This game is not meant to be super serious or realistic. A lot of things in the game are intentionally comical or exaggerated.

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is beta v3 (possibly final)

Download current public build:
Beta v3

Save codes at various game states can be found in the readme.

Passwords:
https://patreon.com/vortex00 – unlock all scenes on the tablet.
bae – get 200% guitar score when in music areas
punch – gain 50k melee to 1hit KO all opponents.

Please consider supporting SpiralVortexPlay's creation of H games on Patreon!
Support with $5 for additional passwords in the Patreon version, such as only viewing the sex dialogue scenes, mood reset and more.

You can play swf files with a Flash Player projector for you OS:
Adobe Flash Player
these are included in the download also.
or open the included .html file with your browser

people seem to forget to unzip the game. If it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen.

This banner leads to the patreon:

We also have social media accounts you can follow to be notified about our latest updates and news about future projects, be sure to check them out too:

Official Web Page
Twitter Profile
Tumblr Page
Facebook Page

Here are some game previews:

Screenshots

Girls Preview
Cc57NL1.png
z94edLV.png
MLInz6H.png
Wku6Db9.png
WI8F1YM.png
Socialize Preview
social.jpg

Menu Preview
menus.jpg

Mini Games Preview
games.jpg

Sex Preview
sex1.jpg

sex4.jpg

sex2.jpg

sex3.jpg

Animations

Breast Sucking
urMhTQU.gif

Paizuri
cUVGiRJ.gif

Sex
jVPpjKT.gif

Last edited:

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
this all looks like girls with tits as big as their torso...any more...normally proportioned girls?

Hey xyzabc198!

I am glad you asked about this! The cast is pretty diverse if you ask me and I got a pic here to show it to you, what do you think about the girls now that you got to see them?

Girls Preview
Cc57NL1.png
z94edLV.png
MLInz6H.png
Wku6Db9.png
WI8F1YM.png

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Bust wise, my favourite ones are the following ones. I don't know if my opinion counts, though...

00UBwm3.jpg

Reactions: jccq89

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Bust wise, my favourite ones are the following ones. I don't know if my opinion counts, though...

Any opinion counts to our Dev Team, thanks for your input Kesil! I like above average to big sizes normally. The girl with cat eyes and yellow underwear, the girl with pink hair and orange underwear and the girl with blue hair and blue underwear are my favorites :)
Did you try our free version? The first girl is Pattie, she is pretty fun to be around! The other two are teachers and the last one is on of Maiko's best friends!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. It's just I suspect I'm not part of the potential user target, so to speak.
I haven't tried the game yet, but I'll try to check it as soon as I have time to open NSFW things (the wonders of using a desktop computer in a room where people are forced to walk right behind you!).

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
You're welcome. It's just I suspect I'm not part of the potential user target, so to speak.
I haven't tried the game yet, but I'll try to check it as soon as I have time to open NSFW things (the wonders of using a desktop computer in a room where people are forced to walk right behind you!).

Thats ok! Well, since you liked Pattie, I can tell you will like to know she has a good amount of scenes.
I am eager to hear your thoughts on our game!

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Welp having played this, I have to say, I'm.....impressed. That doesn't happen very often these days but if this is really just an alpha build that suggests there's a lot more content to come.

since it's an alpha i don't know how much of this will change down the line but I noticed a few things:

There's a reference to a 'orange' haired girl at the cafe but there IS no orange haired girl in the game. She's in the preview pics you posted here right between jenni and yuki, but nowhere to be found in the game. I think there's a couple others in the preview pics but not in the game too, I also noticed a few characters that only seem to exist in certain areas (stacey works the cafe and has a social scene with riley outside the cafe but otherwise doesn't exist or have any interactions) Yuki only exists in the nurse office and never does anything except get plowed by the futa nurse and Rosie appears so rarely it's disappointing.Mika having just one scene and then ceasing to be relevant was also kind of disappointing.

I was hoping for more scenes for Zytra, Jenni, and Rosie. Jenni particularly since in one of the social scenes Jenni's mom implies implies Jenni likes Maiko.
I was also kind of hoping there'd be scenes where you stumble upon others getting it on,there's a few implied sex scenes(Rosie looking to claim what Kyle owes her,Luma telling Joidy to meet her a bit later, Jenni outside the cafe with the boys) but there's no way to see those play out.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I found the save/load system to be a pain in the ass. It's really troublesome to keep a bunch of passwords and notes trying to detail which one is where and all that like people used to do in the days of the NES before saving your game was a thing and it'd probably be a lot simpler to have more scenes unlocked/replayable via Maiko's tablet.Too many of them are one offs you can never see again without having saved before hand or playing through the whole thing again.

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Welp having played this, I have to say, I'm.....impressed. That doesn't happen very often these days but if this is really just an alpha build that suggests there's a lot more content to come.

since it's an alpha i don't know how much of this will change down the line but I noticed a few things:

There's a reference to a 'orange' haired girl at the cafe but there IS no orange haired girl in the game. She's in the preview pics you posted here right between jenni and yuki, but nowhere to be found in the game. I think there's a couple others in the preview pics but not in the game too, I also noticed a few characters that only seem to exist in certain areas (stacey works the cafe and has a social scene with riley outside the cafe but otherwise doesn't exist or have any interactions) Yuki only exists in the nurse office and never does anything except get plowed by the futa nurse and Rosie appears so rarely it's disappointing.Mika having just one scene and then ceasing to be relevant was also kind of disappointing.

I was hoping for more scenes for Zytra, Jenni, and Rosie. Jenni particularly since in one of the social scenes Jenni's mom implies implies Jenni likes Maiko.
I was also kind of hoping there'd be scenes where you stumble upon others getting it on,there's a few implied sex scenes(Rosie looking to claim what Kyle owes her,Luma telling Joidy to meet her a bit later, Jenni outside the cafe with the boys) but there's no way to see those play out.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I found the save/load system to be a pain in the ass. It's really troublesome to keep a bunch of passwords and notes trying to detail which one is where and all that like people used to do in the days of the NES before saving your game was a thing and it'd probably be a lot simpler to have more scenes unlocked/replayable via Maiko's tablet.Too many of them are one offs you can never see again without having saved before hand or playing through the whole thing again.

Many thanks for the feedback! Yeah the game is still in alpha but nearing the end of it’s alpha state and will hopefully move into a beta state early next year with music and sound effects added, etc. By the final release, I plan to have all, if not most of the scenes will be viewable from the tablet.

The orange hair girl people refer to at the cafe is Maiko, the character you are playing as, so you are seeing conversations from her perspective and won't see her in conversation. The girl in the pic you referenced is not in this game yet but appears in other games.

For the dialogue scenes where there is implied sex about to happen, or implied to happen later, those will be added in. maybe not all of them but number of them certainly. In fact, there are a number of them added into the game already, such as the Luma/Joiry scenes you mentioned are already in later versions of the game.

The game should both save and load without needing the save code at all. But flash shared objects (how it saves data to a pc) are pretty unreliable. And a number of things can result in the data not saving to a computer or browser. So in light of this I made save codes and additional way to save.

The save code has many other purposes also though. You can easily load a saved game progress on a different computer or device. It is also easy for people to load up a code if they want to see the unlocked stuff on the tablet. And finally it is very useful for debugging. when people report an issue all they need to do is post their save code and I can easily load it up on my end and immediately see the problem without having to try to set up the game on my pc in same configuration they have it in to try to reproduce the error.

For the characters, as you might imagine different people like different characters. And most people will view the characters they like the most as underrepresented. That is why I have the voting on Patreon so patrons can nominate and vote for who they would like to see more of.

Also all the areas are not included yet so some characters seem to not appear as much not because they will appear more in locations that will be added later. There is a Lingerie shop, a beach area, the gymnastics club, and a arcade area planned to be added.

Characters like Yuki and Stacy were added later, or rather recently added, so they have less dialogue scenes compared other characters. Just like the orange hair girl you referred to is not even added yet along with a few other character in the pics.

Stacy in particular will have more scenes because she is the leader of the rhythmic gymnastics club. And Roise and a few other girls will work on the beach selling ice cream. Roise’s mom is planned to be the owner of the ice cream store. Yuki will have more scenes in places also, but she mostly works as Remi's assistant.

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
Well made; the graphics are the game seems pretty crisp in general, which is a great foundation to work off of. I think the minigames also are all pretty solid in their concepts. The cafe h-minigame in particular though needs a button with a larger interval than 5 I'd think, as spamming it is a bit annoying. The cafe minigame also becomes a tad bit obnoxious after gaining a few levels, but I enjoy the challenge; you can easily skip out on it later on anyway. I still have no idea how to kick while swimming though, haha.

In light of preferences, I think I also prefer the more flatter chests for the girls as well. Looking at the larger set of chests makes me wince a bit at how painful that'd be, to be honest.

Anyway, well done with this work and I'm pretty excited for what you have in store for the future. Cheers!

That being said, it's been a while I've played the series(?) and I was looking into revisiting the older games to remember the story again, but they don't seem to be on the website. Am I just looking wrong?

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Well made; the graphics are the game seems pretty crisp in general, which is a great foundation to work off of. I think the minigames also are all pretty solid in their concepts. The cafe h-minigame in particular though needs a button with a larger interval than 5 I'd think, as spamming it is a bit annoying. The cafe minigame also becomes a tad bit obnoxious after gaining a few levels, but I enjoy the challenge; you can easily skip out on it later on anyway. I still have no idea how to kick while swimming though, haha.

In light of preferences, I think I also prefer the more flatter chests for the girls as well. Looking at the larger set of chests makes me wince a bit at how painful that'd be, to be honest.

Anyway, well done with this work and I'm pretty excited for what you have in store for the future. Cheers!

That being said, it's been a while I've played the series(?) and I was looking into revisiting the older games to remember the story again, but they don't seem to be on the website. Am I just looking wrong?

Many thanks for you feedback! It is tricky trying to find a common point at which a player might be tired of doing a particular mini game and want to speed it up a bit. I assume you stopped the cafe matching game some way into level 3. I could have the cafe level up in popularity slowly on its own over time since Maiko is not the only person that works there so it would make sense. There is a benefit to getting it to lvl 4 though; I recently added it where you are able to play from the perspective of a different character after the cafe reaches lvl 4. And I would not like that to be too easy to reach but not too hard either.

Yeah I can plan to add 10 or 20 button to the h-mini in the cafe.

For swimming, you only have one chance to kick per lap. You press Z on the keyboard in the blue area. If you miss it you won’t have another chance until the next lap. The kick will give you nice little boost into the next lap. Yeah I haven't made anything in game that explains that yet. But I’m not even sure the swim part will remain exactly as it is yet. I have a different version of a swim mini that I might use.

Yeah for the character chest sizes, I don't expect everyone to like every character, but to at least everyone be able to have a handful or so of likeable characters. And yeah for the larger size character they have a few lines in the game where they will complain about it heh. Maiko mentions some things similar to that when changing clothes.

A lot of my old stuff can be found here at the bottom:

http://spiralvortexplay.com/svp/browser-games/

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Haven't gotten around to properly checking the game out yet, but I'd like to inform you that, as a titty monster enthusiast, I appreciate the chestier goils you've got lined up here.

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Haven't gotten around to properly checking the game out yet, but I'd like to inform you that, as a titty monster enthusiast, I appreciate the chestier goils you've got lined up here.
Many thanks~
Please share your feedback when you get the time to try our game!

Mikey

May 19, 2016
After i click start on the SWF file it goes to a cloe up on what i think is a face? and thats about it. Unable to play the game. Am I missing a step for a proper setup?

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
After i click start on the SWF file it goes to a cloe up on what i think is a face? and thats about it. Unable to play the game. Am I missing a step for a proper setup?
Hi Mikey,
You download the game, unzip all files in a folder (UMCH for example). Your folder should have the flashplayer and umch folders and other files. You should click umch3.swf to start the game.
Are you doing that and getting this error?

Mikey

May 19, 2016
i just re downloaded it and it works perfect now. How do I fix Maiko's hair so she can start at the cafe? read the tutorials but she keeps saying her hair is a mess.

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
i just re downloaded it and it works perfect now. How do I fix Maiko's hair so she can start at the cafe? read the tutorials but she keeps saying her hair is a mess.
Great!
You can just click it on top of the screen to fix it or open the tablet with Q and on options select the option to have the hairpin to keep it on place all the time.

Reactions: Mikey

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
Do you plan to make the possibility of playing for the male protagonist ?
Because personally, I do not play for female characters, and I know that there are people who adhere to my principles.

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Do you plan to make the possibility of playing for the male protagonist ?
Because personally, I do not play for female characters, and I know that there are people who adhere to my principles.
Hi RussianSorcerer! Thanks for replying! Vortex00 has no plans for playing as a male protagonist currently. But he will let people know if that changes. On UMCH probably won't have this option. But SVPlay has another game you can play as a male, it's called The Rookie, you should try it out. It has some of UMCH girls you can romance. Try it and give some feedback please!

Last edited:

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is updated to v17

Changes from public build v16 to v17
-pleasure service minigames now have text to help player understand what number they need to try next.
-two Luma/Joiry animations added to a pool socialize scene.
-After savori quest complete it is possible for Kyle to have a photo request in the photo club that leads to a maiko/pattie/kyle animation.
-When cafe club reached lvl 4 it is possibe to switch playable characters to a random nameless female student that can gain pleasure clients and service them. The money earned counts towards Maiko.
-Please consider supporting the author on patreon!

download current public build:
v17 alpha - download

Please see the walkthrough for more info on this game an help with getting to the hentai scenes
Walkthrough
this is included in the download.

Adobe Flash Player

People seem to forget to unzip the game. If it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen!

Here are previews of the new content:
sNHQLtUh.png

8KkzUrYh.png

ZKZsVTch.png

KMolTQ9h.png

rGSVQRmh.png

T5QqGrjh.png

Yon9E6sh.png

Xe4vg5th.png

UI9nNkJh.png

0LKKgJah.png

Last edited:

Mikey

May 19, 2016
The Rookie is a pretty fun one. On the Patreon i didnt see anything about it though? Just a couple other ARIA games and the UMCH game.

darknesck

Aug 1, 2016
Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is updated to v17

Changes from public build v16 to v17
-pleasure service minigames now have text to help player understand what number they need to try next.
-two Luma/Joiry animations added to a pool socialize scene.
-After savori quest complete it is possible for Kyle to have a photo request in the photo club that leads to a maiko/pattie/kyle animation.
-When cafe club reached lvl 4 it is possibe to switch playable characters to a random nameless female student that can gain pleasure clients and service them. The money earned counts towards Maiko.
-Please consider supporting the author on patreon!

v17 alpha - download

Please see the walkthrough for more info on this game an help with getting to the hentai scenes
Walkthrough

Adobe Flash Player

People seem to forget to unzip the game. If it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen!

sNHQLtUh.png

8KkzUrYh.png

ZKZsVTch.png

KMolTQ9h.png

rGSVQRmh.png

T5QqGrjh.png

Yon9E6sh.png

Xe4vg5th.png

UI9nNkJh.png

0LKKgJah.png

link off

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
The Rookie is a pretty fun one. On the Patreon i didnt see anything about it though? Just a couple other ARIA games and the UMCH game.
I am glad you enjoyed it! What was your favorite part about it though? So far only the patreon exclusive ones were listed on patreon and since The Rookie is a free game, its not there just like Tap Clicker too, did you check it out?

Thanks for letting me know! Fixed!

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Darn. I did a little digging and it seems the story wont be progressing further than it has so far? I enjoyed the characters, and that it kind of expanded the lore. The animations are grade A as well.

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Darn. I did a little digging and it seems the story wont be progressing further than it has so far? I enjoyed the characters, and that it kind of expanded the lore. The animations are grade A as well.
There will be a day 3 :)

Reactions: Mikey

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
Hm, so having played through it a bit more I just wanted to mention that I really like the conversations that you added for the locations, really helps flesh out the characters and are well written for the most part. It seems that you've replaced the relationship mechanic from your previous game with this and it looks like a positive change overall, since it would have been difficult to try to make those relationship values mean much with so many characters around. These snippets feel more meaningful and more insightful regarding the characters than the previous had/could have added.

And often quite funny too. My favourite ones so far are the ones in and around the cafe, perhaps reflecting on my own levels of perversion. Not sure what to think of that.

That being said, I'm curious as to how much plot content you have planned here. I looked up some of your more recent works and ti seemed as if they focused mostly on character interactions than any overarching plot- one clearly does exist but it often felt kind of too short and seemed more of a device to give the game a setting. On their own at least; I can grasp some sort of continuity between the works if I look closely enough. Not that this is necessarily a criticism- I think that games can go in either way when it comes to storytelling and still come out well, but still curious because of how this work seems to directly tie into Semitix/Daughter of Eve which seemed to be pretty plot-heavy.

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Hm, so having played through it a bit more I just wanted to mention that I really like the conversations that you added for the locations, really helps flesh out the characters and are well written for the most part. It seems that you've replaced the relationship mechanic from your previous game with this and it looks like a positive change overall, since it would have been difficult to try to make those relationship values mean much with so many characters around. These snippets feel more meaningful and more insightful regarding the characters than the previous had/could have added.

And often quite funny too. My favourite ones so far are the ones in and around the cafe, perhaps reflecting on my own levels of perversion. Not sure what to think of that.

That being said, I'm curious as to how much plot content you have planned here. I looked up some of your more recent works and ti seemed as if they focused mostly on character interactions than any overarching plot- one clearly does exist but it often felt kind of too short and seemed more of a device to give the game a setting. On their own at least; I can grasp some sort of continuity between the works if I look closely enough. Not that this is necessarily a criticism- I think that games can go in either way when it comes to storytelling and still come out well, but still curious because of how this work seems to directly tie into Semitix/Daughter of Eve which seemed to be pretty plot-heavy.

Hi randomanon, sorry if I took longer to answer than expected, but because of the holidays I had less time to reply ^^;

Yeah, UMCH is mostly about describing Maiko and her friends. It is important because they come back into play later at different points the story. Vortex00 focus on character interaction alot in UMCH to replace all the inaccuracies from UMCC, UMCH is also tied into ARIA. Jeo who appears in ARIA and Jinru who Cain chases at the end of UMCH are the same person.

If you are interested you can get more info about the story on this link: http://spiralvortexplay.com/svp/2016/09/28/jlck-timeline-and-outline-contains-spoilers/
It describes the whole JLCK timeline and contains major spoilers!

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is updated to v18

Changes from public build v17 to v18

-Added a ending scene with David/Jeni/Holly sex animations for David quest.(After viewing the Dizzy/David scene, enter and leave the cafe)
-Stacy sex animation added to cafe socialize.
-a scene has been added to the cafe socialize with holly/jeni/Kyle
-Rhythmic gymnastics minigame added that gives maiko inspiration (represented by a light bulb) that x10 her stat gains on the next attempt, does not work for all minigames yet.
-Various dialogues added in areas like the main hall, gym, locker room.
-Various bug fixes
-a lot of this is untested so could be bugs!

v18 alpha - download

Walkthrough

Adobe Flash Player

umch18_4.png

umch18_3.png

umch18_2.png

umch18.png

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) current public build is updated to v19

Changes from public build v18 to v19

-title screen added
-cafe front animations added. 50/50 if you will get front or back view
-various new dialogues added
-Boardwalk area added with has the ice-cream minigame.
-Riley can now be seen when taking a shower in Maiko's room when Riley is present
-various bug fixes

v19 alpha - download

Walkthrough

Adobe Flash Player

Captura_de_tela_2017_02_13_23_24_07.png

Captura_de_tela_2017_02_13_23_18_10.png

Captura_de_tela_2017_02_13_23_22_14.png

Captura_de_tela_2017_02_13_23_23_33.png

Captura_de_tela_2017_02_13_23_21_14.png

jccq89

Nov 29, 2016
Game's updated from alpha to beta! Check main post for links and preview images!