uhh help?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If Lucifier doesn't work, you're going to have to give more details.

You can also use the Dong Designer on Zheng Shi's Forge level.

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022
If Lucifier doesn't work, you're going to have to give more details.

You can also use the Dong Designer on Zheng Shi's Forge level.
lucifer didnt work for some reason even when i got fed up and went full demon i figured out how to get one by simply making a succubus then taking throbb but i cant manage to keep it while trying to make a hellhound pc im frustrated i keep ending up with a dog dick and idk what parts i should rlly be looking for to get this thing to register

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I admit I assumed Lucifier would work. However, it seems it actually doesn't change penis type, for whatever reason.

If you can get to Zheng Shi, there is a Dong Designer on the 2nd floor that can do Demonic.

Wings, Horns and Penis are easiest/don't conflict with the Lupine aesthetic. Demonic Tail should also work. I don't think eyes or tongue count.

Open the Console with F12 or Control + Shift + J
pc.shiftCock (0, GLOBAL.TYPE_DEMONIC)

will change your first cock to Demonic. If you have more than one and you want to change the 2nd, replace the 0 with 1.

Last edited:

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022
I admit I assumed Lucifier would work. However, it seems it actually doesn't change penis type, for whatever reason.

If you can get to Zheng Shi, there is a Dong Designer on the 2nd floor that can do Demonic.

Wings, Horns and Penis are easiest/don't conflict with the Lupine aesthetic. Demonic Tail should also work. I don't think eyes or tongue count.

will change your first cock to Demonic. If you have more than one and you want to change the 2nd, replace the 0 with 1.
Alr thx

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022

Oh sorry 1 more question im assuming im going to want to go full ausar before i try to go hellhound

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Im still failing at this at my own amazement idek what im doing wrong
Use Lupinol to get a few Lupine attributes. Limbs, ears and a tail works just fine.
Use Lucifier to get some Demonic attributes. Horns and wings should work.
As previously stated, the Dong Designer on Zheng Shi should get you the last addition.

Keep in mind that you'll have to save-scum to get what you need without losing what you want/need to keep.