Uh this is about kinu

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
I hope we get at least some redeeming background or development for Nakano if we go the Hime route. And I hope it comes with us beating him senseless at least 5 times before he breaks down and we can finally tell him to get his shit together, helping him and the den as a whole.
And for Inari, she would probably be happier going on adventures with us, but that is never going to happen

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I know your post was meant to be a joke. But I'm going to just pick this bit to point out something. Hitoshi is as a bad choice of spouse as Nakano, for a wildly different reason.

Both suitors appeal to some aspect of Kinu's personality but neither are going to be "great", in part because of Kinu.

Well Superman Was created by Farmes, and for a god guy who could simple destroy everything and not much the humans could do to stop him, he turned out ok. Just cross reference a little. I ghess she would be in good hands.

Also i agree with you, just question of Tastes.

And for Inari, she would probably be happier going on adventures with us, but that is never going to happen

I would definily not mind, having my daughter with me saving the world and her saving the champion from Kasyrra and her corruption, That would definity be something new and awesome bringing you family with you to combat evil. Yeah... Just thinking High.

Last edited:

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
]
And for Inari, she would probably be happier going on adventures with us, but that is never going to happen[/QUOTE
Why isn't there a choice for incest with kinu. In the first c.o.c there was all kinds of incest.

Well... for a few.
1: Patreon dont allow that.

2: Limits ? Maybe.

3: Other things.

Has been a lot of changes sinse coc 1.

Reactions: Salomon

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
I see, well too bad cause I think it would have been hot as hell. Thanks for your reply and thanks for being polite about it most people aren't as cool. I still love the game you guys rock. I'm a long time player I played the original game when it was in the first stages and have been addicted every since. Keep up the good work.

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
Patreon won't allow incest, that's the reason we lost some of the best parts for the frostwyrm family scenes in trials

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I know I loved the fact that you could breed your frost wyrvn children I wish patreon wasn't so strict and at least allow incest. It's not like it's ped action the kids are grown and at the age for breeding.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There are several reasons why you will never get to bang Kinu.
- Patreon, or rather the financial institutions that Patreon has to work with, who have Patreon by the balls.
- Personal preference of the writers. Which is the polite way of saying that the people making demands have made their bed and have to sleep in it. Alone.
- Parent-Child incest is out, but sibling relationships are a stickier matter. Kiro and Kally were changed to stepsiblings, while Shade and Captain Steele are still in, possibly due to being half-siblings. But that's a whole grey area that could change in the near future.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Helspawn specifically, which IIRC resulted in Savin deciding to never allow preg content for any of his companion characters again
Where does this myth come from? It's like 4chan gospel at this point lol. Savin has already written a lot of pregnancy for CoC2 (on top of writing some for TiTS as well). "Companions" didn't exist before CoC2 so I'm not sure what you're referring to with the second half.

TheShepard256

Where does this myth come from? It's like 4chan gospel at this point lol. Savin has already written a lot of pregnancy for CoC2 (on top of writing some for TiTS as well). "Companions" didn't exist before CoC2 so I'm not sure what you're referring to with the second half.
By 'companion characters', I'm referring to major characters with their own storylines separate to, but intersecting with, the PC's: namely Anno, Syri, Kaede, Saendra, Kara, Shade, Amara, Reaha (possibly), Cait and Etheryn. I'm fully aware that Savin has written preg content for other characters (e.g. Taivra, Queen of the Deep, Zheniya), it's just that I was under the impression that he refuses to write for those major characters because of the whole Helspawn incest thing. I wasn't around when that happened, however, so everything I know about it is due to comments on these forums (some of which perpetuate that myth, others which point out evidence to the contrary), and I could be wrong about something.