Uh this is about kinu

Hector

Jan 4, 2020
My kinu is aimed at hime but i prefer inari but i did all events that lead either to hime or inari how do i get inari after doing all the events

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
You can’t, alas. You’ll have to either make a new save altogether or learn to love Hime.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Well funny thing is i dont dislike hime i dislike the fiance nakano

Yeah, I had mixed feelings about him (and still sorta do), but a certain little sneak preview I spotted sold me on him. ;)

Hime route reminds me a lot of some old East Asian romances so I’m personally eager to see how this works out. I kinda realized after that little vignette that Nakano is basically in Inari’s position in terms of willfulness and self-isolation, while Hime seems to play a similar role to Hitoshi in the sense that she gives him a sense of stability and respite from the stress he faces each day from his empty role. So if it makes you feel better, we’ll probably be seeing some character development for him as time goes one, so let’s just roll with things. Here’s hoping he at least starts warming up to us and opens up a bit more at some point.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
EKMSAIjUEAAwcMl

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
Will there be an incest scene between kinu and male character after she grows up and you free them from the astral planes

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
Well shoot, anyways thanks for the reply I just thought it would be a great fit since she's a kitsune and almost every other c.o.c games theirs always at least one inceat scene. Plus kinu did say that when she got older she would be petting you (PC). This was during one of the tummy tickle scenes. Anyways thanks again for everything i love this game you guys are great.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hime - concept of the Japanese lady or woman born to a higher station.
Inari - refers to a Shinto spirit that is connected to kitsune and who is also the deity of rice. Kitsune associated with Inari acted as messengers and heralds, and also had a white pelt.

Basically Hime Kinu acts as a proper lady, while Inari Kinu is more of a "wild" kitsune.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Hime - concept of the Japanese lady or woman born to a higher station.
Inari - refers to a Shinto spirit that is connected to kitsune and who is also the deity of rice. Kitsune associated with Inari acted as messengers and heralds, and also had a white pelt.

Basically Hime Kinu acts as a proper lady, while Inari Kinu is more of a "wild" kitsune.

wait, theres two types of kinu?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You're an idiot. Go read the Observer's thread about what they're working on.

Reactions: Libelous

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
You're an idiot. Go read the Observer's thread about what they're working on.

says the guy thats calling an idiot, the reason why i don’t do look at that stuff, is because i don’t want spoilers, and the reason why i said that is because people making it sound like two forms or something, all i wanted to know is why people are referring to kinu like that

Reactions: Zeus101

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
Is there any particular reason you dislike Hime or do you just like what you see in docs for Inari better?
I have a question about kyoko. I've rescued her from the astral planes and I don't have her in my party like the quest update says she is how do I get her as a follower

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
says the guy thats calling an idiot, the reason why i don’t do look at that stuff, is because i don’t want spoilers, and the reason why i said that is because people making it sound like two forms or something, all i wanted to know is why people are referring to kinu like that
You want all the information spoon fed to you, rather than using the fucking internet to research anything.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well shoot, anyways thanks for the reply I just thought it would be a great fit since she's a kitsune and almost every other c.o.c games theirs always at least one inceat scene. Plus kinu did say that when she got older she would be petting you (PC). This was during one of the tummy tickle scenes. Anyways thanks again for everything i love this game you guys are great.
"Every other CoC game"
You mean the only other one that exists?
Anyways, still obvious no, given Patreon.

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
What I meant was every new update that sort of thing. I've been playing for a long time and I look forward to seeing the new patch for this game i love it and you guys are awesome.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018

Well, you got your so-called spoiler, lol. I’m kind of surprised you didn’t notice all the threads about the Adult Kinu variants all this time since I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around then. ;P

And in any case, is it actually a spoiler when afaik, Kinu was always presented as being like Helspawn except more involved? Well, now you know that depending on the choices you make for the Kinu events, you could have her be either the refined and empathetic Kitsune Hime or the stubbornly independent and moralistic country girl Young Inari. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well, you got your so-called spoiler, lol. I’m kind of surprised you didn’t notice all the threads about the Adult Kinu variants all this time since I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around then. ;P

And in any case, is it actually a spoiler when afaik, Kinu was always presented as being like Helspawn except more involved? Well, now you know that depending on the choices you make for the Kinu events, you could have her be either the refined and empathetic Kitsune Hime or the stubbornly independent and moralistic country girl Young Inari. :p

I don’t consider that as a spoiler, i didn’t know there’s a lot of threads about kinu, and I ignored the threads on purpose because I didn’t want to see any future content that’s planned, eg. Whenever a creator posts updates on new content on a character, they post a doc showing scenes, I ignore those because of spoilers, the two different variations of kinu isn’t a spoiler to me, and thank you for explaining it, also, do you know the things you need to do to get either of the two variations of her? And are there two different busts for her?

TheShepard256

also, do you know the things you need to do to get either of the two variations of her? And are there two different busts for her?
Kinu has a personality score that is affected by actions taken by the Champion and/or Kinu during unique events within the Astral Plane; upon being freed, she'll become one or the other depending on that score. Those events sound like the kinds of things you wanted to not get spoiled on, so I won't list them here. And there are three Kinu busts AFAIK: one each for child, Kitsune Hime and Young Inari.