Udder Balls!

treos

Sep 12, 2015
i was just browsing around on e621 and remembered this tag.

https://e621.net/post/show/853684

https://e621.net/post/show/1232064

could it be possible for this to happen? figured it might be an interesting addition to this wacky game and well, i'm sure someone would like it.

this could make for some interesting scenes...and messy ones of course (might also be something to make Cameron more interesting than just being a "feaux cow".

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think udders aren't allowed. Not entirely sure though.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
CoC didn't support them. As for TiTS... this is what Jacques has to say on the matter.

I like the idea of udder balls, but TiTS is not as wacky as it could be. Plus code can be a hassle when it comes to add things that aren't purely cosmetic (hello, four arms).

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Udders absolutely are allowed, it's just that TiTS doesn't currently support them for the player character and there haven't been any NPCs who have them.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
It's udderly pointless anyway, they're milking the hopes and dreams of a niche user group through the teats of "maybe when it's supported" and should rather hoof it to at least plough the fields for udder support... Just kidding.

Puns and wordplay aside, I too would like to see udders in play at some point but unfortunately there are some preliminary hurdles that we'll have to jump over. Like an npc or something to slowly introduce it into the game.

treos

Sep 12, 2015
heh, didn't really post that expecting a yes so a maybe is fine.

that first pic i linked also raises a good question on the topic of udder balls. depending on which way it comes out is that milk or milk? that would likely play into the whole "multiple types of cum" thing.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This would fall into the realms of cockwings for what could work, but necessarily will. I would put them as a alternate ball type, or perhaps a flag. What strikes me as necessary for this to work is a terrian treat removal scene and a special milking masturbation scene.