Typos & other weirdness

Stev3DD

May 20, 2023
From various characters I'm playing:

Some times beards are causing some issues in character description
Your face is human in form, with bronze skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and short. Fairly unremarkable blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shaggy, brown hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your maw contains a tongue.

In bed with "de-caged" Ryn, describes her cock as tiny, 7" is tiny now?
You certainly are. As you squeeze and fondle your lover's tiny cock, you lean in close to her quivering ear and remind her just how hot your southern-born body really is. You lavish her with kisses all up and down her neck and draw out the length of each one so that you can enjoy her refreshingly cool, minty taste. And in between kisses, you whisper to her, letting her know just how fun it is for you to get her off, how wonderful her cool, soft nuts feel under your hands, how beautiful she looks in the throes of passion... and how much you truly, deeply love her.

After Lureling fight with Azyrran [ ; ] = [ ' ]
It's okay. Whatever happens, you;re here for her. That, and her mother and siblings back at the hive too. She needs to remember that she's never going to be alone; even if you can't be here for her in body, you can be there for her in spirit.

Garret & Garth talk about Gweyr - Content repeats.
"He filled in the blanks Tara here didn't. That's enough, old man — I've got the whole picture now. You lied to me. You lied to me and Gwyn all these years. You told us that Mom was dead in her exile when you've been secretly meeting her outside of town every few months all this time. For years, decades."

The light goes out of Garth's eyes, and the old wolf slumps his shoulders. "You're right. Let's take this out back. And you, Tara — I suppose you're the one to have started all this, so you're going to want to see it done, aren't you?"

Like Garret said, it's best to take it out back. You don't want to startle his patrons any more than they've been this fine day.

A tense moment passes as everyone in the tavern's common room holds their breath, and you feel the charged air all but crackle between father and son. Eventually, though, Garth folds his arms, raises his chin, and nods over to the door in the back.

"All right, pup. Let's take this back out to the yard. Tara, since you were kind enough to tell my son all you knew, why don't you come too?"

Oh, you'll do that all right, but not for the reasons he thinks. Garth sets down the mug he's polishing and takes the lead, Garret and you trailing behind until it's just the three of you in the yard. Father and son have another little staring competition, two wolves fighting in silence for dominance, and then at long last, Garth takes charge and speaks.

From same Garret & Garth talk about Gweyr conversation. PC is pregnant for Garret, but haven't given birth to any children yet.
"Fine. Before we begin, though, just so you don't have anything to hold over my head: you know those pups Gwyn's taking care of for Tara, old man? They're mine."

"I was wondering when you'd own up to that."

"I took my blank powder, old man. It was an accident."

"Yes, I found a couple of the empty pouches she sells them in. You aren't as good at covering your tracks as you think you are, pup. Age and wisdom beats youth in these matters every time." Garth sighs. "An accident isn't the end of the world, son. You and your sister were accidents as well, but your mother and I rolled with the punches, and here we are today. We lived by the sword in her company, those crossed swords... and would've eventually died by them if the two of you hadn't come along.

"Still, we need to talk about this... later. Tossing your get to your sister for her to raise on the quiet isn't going to fool anyone, even if the resemblance wasn't plain for all to see. Nor am I that old that I don't know what's going on under my own roof when you show a particular bunch of pups when bothering with kids has never crossed your mind at all in the past."

When talking to Gweyr after she returns home, PC is still pregnant.
"Quite. Ever so quick to call me 'grandma Gweyr', they showed me to another batch of my grandchildren. From you and my dear, dear son."

After helping Liaden with Dawnsword
"Hopefully not very often," Liaden laughs. "Well, look. The first thing we should probably do is get back to Hawkethorne. And the second is figure out some way for the Order of the Oriflamme to show their appreciation to the heroine who helped return the Dawnsword to us. I feel like being its wielder ought to give me a fair amount of pull, and you deserve more out of all this than a chance to boot a demon in the crotch."

You won't say no to that. Time to head out, then.

You won't say no to that. Time to head out, then.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
In bed with "de-caged" Ryn, describes her cock as tiny, 7" is tiny now?
Oh dear. Looks like I used [etheryn.cock] instead of [etheryn.cockNoun]. Stupid parsers.
After helping Liaden with Dawnsword
Looks like a copy and paste mistake - it's undoubled in the original document.

Thanks for the help!

Stev3DD

May 20, 2023
Couple more:

When using Sverns milker
What if you want to be overstimulated?

"Well, sure. Be my guest, then. But then you waive any right to come complaining to me about soreness ever."."

Ryn, when entering Dragon Lair
Ryn's caught just as off-guard as you, pinching her nose and turning away with watering eyes. "Oh Lumia's lips, that's not a good smell. We have have to in there, don't we?"

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
The appearance screen and messing with the pregnancy code to differentiate between active Garret pregnancy and complete Garret pregnancy are beyond my ken, but the rest should be sorted, cheers.