Typos/Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
random bracket here

Standing near the elevator is a dzaan alpha, characteristically tall and brown, dressed in slick blue and black armor.} She is leaned back against the metal wall, leg hitched up, eerily focused eyes intent on the holopad she's studying.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space before "that"

“...that was foolish of me, wasn’t it? Hoping to meet someone in this place of all places, expecting that was how my partner would wish it to be. It’s strange but... wonderful.”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space after first ellipses

“...it’s for rahn. Tamani might let me keep them here, somnolently.... But they would not belong.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
remove the apostrophe in "won't"

She’s working her way up to saying something very difficult for her. She’s taking her time, as is her species’ won't.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space after ellipses. starting to get the feeling this may not be grammatically incorrect...... please let me know if thats the case, and my most sincere apologies if that is so

“...I would like you to take them to your nursery.” Her eyes swim slightly, but she keeps her voice steady. “You will let me, won’t you, shiverous Steele? I believe it would be better. More mumberful. And I would see them again. You’d let me visit, wouldn’t you?”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
maybe remove the comma before "against". imo that would help it flow better. sorry if this is rude of me to suggest.

you can hear every lick and smack of her tongue, and every smooch of her lips, against Tuuva’s chest, really making it known to you both just how much she’s enjoying where she is.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
IDK whats going on in this one tbh. its like for a few words the game just had a stroke. take a look and youll see what i mean. figured a screenshot would work better for this one

1661219589113.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space

You take a deep breath and dive back down, pushing yourself to new depths of dick-sucking!You manage to reach the half-way point and keep going from there. The hung milodan groans as you speed down her length, taking inch after inch of thick, musky girth in a mad dash to reach the bottom before you run out of air.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing spaces

And give they do! You fill out the breed-crazed milodan until her stomach touches the ground.Your other cocks show off your virility even better. Even with all you’ve put into her, there’s still plenty left to absolutely plaster her to the point where she’s almost completely white long before you’re done.You keep going too, proving that even she isn’t up to the task of containing your seed. The pool at your feet reaches up to your ankles and you just keep going!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space

Up! Now turn around and smile,” she says, wagging her tail. “Oh, perfect! You look so pretty!”Confused, you take out your codex and use the screen as a mirror, inspecting yourself.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
typo

“Hee hee! Knock knock, Jinx!” she giggles, seemingly unaware of the effect she’s having on you. “Open that little asshle up!”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra space here

You smile as sweetly as you can, shuffling your bags out of sight as you try to keep their minds off your possessions and instead on your jiggling milk tanks. You rock your mammaries with your shoulders, rubbing towards and pinching your pierced nipples, sprinkling the ground with seductive splashes of milk.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Another missing space

Your eyes linger long on his throbbing tool, beads of watery pre dripping temptingly from the glistening tip. The nose-crinkling sight makes your large protruding, pierced buds even harder, and the thought of it pouring down your throat makes the coming acts feel necessary...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space

A long street connects a bustling city square to the airfield. Several strange, boxy-looking primitive vehicles zip by you on the road. Most are open-faced,carrying myr of both colors wearing goggles and caps to protect their eyes and feelers. The city center lies to the west of you, and the terminal entrance to the east.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Bit suggestiony here, and sorry about that, but perhaps replace the highlighted period with a comma? IMO it would help the whole thing flow better.

Verusha groans into your mouth as she kisses you back, her cock pulsing against yours as she cums in the cat boi, her knot swelling to its full size outside his ass. Cum spreading through him, coating your shaft, and bloating his stomach. Thrusting faster in an attempt to push yourself over the edge, you soon cum as well, adding your seed to the mess that is his ass.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I think there was meant to be a new paragraph here after "hanging out near my ship"

1661636701235.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra space here

She’s cut off as a snowy she-wolf flops down in her lap, smooshing Kaede into the seat. “Hey boss! We could only score one ticket, sooo we’re just gonna have to make do, huh? Don’t tell the staff!”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing period in the ellipses

That.. might literally be true, considering where her hormones are coming from these days.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
perhaps change Anno to Anno's. Annos? Annos'? fuck it whichever one is the right fit here.

You peek into Anno quarters to find the snowy slut-pup standing in front of her desk, using her holo terminal’s mirror function to try and hook the back of a formal dress together.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space

You hear Syri suck in a breath, feel her hips try to buck against Lessau’s mouth only to find they’ve been seized in an iron-hard grip by that powerful tongue. It’s enough to make one of your rock-hard cocks stiffen against her backsideand your pert, inhuman snatch begin soaking itself in sympathetic pleasureYou grind your dick against that tight ausar ass

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space

Your bodies turn, your tits grinding against Syri’s ownand one of your bulbous pricks frotting against her throbbing puppy-pecker while you make out with each other and the delicious pillar of dick sandwiched between you.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space after ellipses. this one im sure is an actual error.

“Right...wish me luck, babe.” Syri gives you a hug and a kiss, holding both much longer than she usually does.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
same here

Syri doesn’t answer right away, instead taking a deep breath as she runs her hands along herself, feeling herself from top to bottom. She flexes an arm, marveling at the way her bicep bulges and drinking in the overwhelming power flowing through her. “Ha...two words.”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
maybe turn the number one to text.

also, for some odd reason, this scene repeated even after i hit next. only happened once though, thank god

She swaggers into her office with a smirk, taking a Codex from her secretary and flopping into her seat. “Ah, hell, a hundred and thirty1something messages already... and half of them from the same damn Tove. Guess I gotta get back to it, but... thanks for hanging out, Jinx. Hopefully when this quest of yours is over, we can make it a regular thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.