Typos/Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
bunch of missing spaces and capitalizations here. think it may have been a parser fuckup or something idk

“You don’t know me, Jinx Steele, fledgling mercenary, heir of the Steele fortune, you who looks out upon the frontier and sees a pair of legs spread out, waiting for your prick.owner of a superb pair of childbearing hips.she who looks so proper in spite of her perverse heritage. But you will. You’ll come to know Jasvalla just as well as she knows you, soon enough.”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra space after cocks

In a flash, it grabs at your cocks and cantaloupe-sized, swollen quad balls and digs into the soft, sensitive meat as if it were fresh clay. You wince and protest as you’re given an aggressive fondling yet those claws would need a little more pressure to start... piercing. Throughout, the slaver stares you down with those blazing orange eyes without a blink. You try to look away but there’s practically nowhere to look.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
change leave to leaving

His twin medial rings swell out as thick as a bulbous knot, and are surely capable of leave indents in whatever hole he manages to wedge that slab of bunny-cock into.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not sure how to describe this, but the period between these paragraphs is... well, take a look and youll see

1661912992391.png

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Fixed a bunch of these, some I've opted to leave un-touched as they are related to some some stuff I know is being, or will soon be, reworked.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131
Status
Not open for further replies.