Typos [0.4.15]

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
1. Meeting Julia in Khor'Minos Outskirts (Think it was a one-off skit when going to the northeastern side of the outskirts)

Missing spacing and italic's
"Nice to meet the three of you," Julia says.You really make quite a trio."

2. Adventurer Trio First Encounter in the Outskirts

Could just be the way I read things but shouldn't it instead be "northern"
"N-north," Vicky stutters. "I- I'm a north minotaur."

3. Adventurer Trio "Vicky" after sex scene and he rejoins his friends during first encounter

Missing italic's
Vicky told me you'll be going into the city?" you say.

4. Adventurer Trio "Lessala"

Missing italic's
You look pretty great just lying there," you say.

5. Centaur Caravan "Sherine", "Vaginal"

Missing a space between the bold text
You lean in and kiss her on the lips, feeling her all but melt into your embrace. She places her hands on your shoulders and lets your tongue wraparound hers, meekly following your lead while she breathes hard through her nose. Slowly but surely you get her to relax, slowing her down until she's reciprocating without worrying.

Improper should be "length" / Or it's for dual dicked champs in which case my champ only had one
"O-oh," Sherine grunts, her entire canal tightening around your thick lengths while her entire body shudders. "Oooohhhhh-"

6. Neila "Fishnets", (Asking about a custom order, had the electrum required but not the drider silk if that matters)

Missing apostrophe
"Hmm. I might need you to get me some drider silk. Do you think you can get some for me? I'll also need two thousand electrum for the enchanted dyes I'll need to make sure the silk doesnt tear and can stretch to fit you." she asks.

7. Giving Neila the drider silk and electrum as part of the "Spidernets" quest

Missing capitalization
Spidernets — Side Quest Updated!
Nelia says the process will take 2 days. You can either wait around hawkethorne or come back to retrieve it later.

8. Atugia "Fishnets"

Italic Bleed
"It'd be great if you would wear this all the time. Maybe under your vest so people can wonder whether it covers everything, You say, flicking your thumbs over her nipples while you talk.

There's an extra space between both cases of bold text
"Cumming already? I don't want you getting dehydrated, so try to hold it in a bit," you tease, smooching Tui's ear as you let the words slide into her already sex scrambled thoughts. Her chest heaves, and she gets her breath back one step at a time. It doesn't come back fast, but after a few minutes she's lucid enough to smile at you and plant a tired kiss on your cheek. You return her affections, massaging her ass and back with your hands till you've worked the lusty energy out of your system.

9. Goocat First Encounter "Help Her"

Missing capitalization
However ill-advised as it might be to go wandering in the undermountain as it is right now, you can't leave someone in need to their own devices. Readying your Galon's Griefmaker, you make a beeline for the scuffle at a jog, hoping to get the drop on the imps while their attention is still focused on the Tiran priestess.

Rather than the pc's name should be "you"
Bursting out from under the cover of dim light, you strike at the imps, drawing a number of them to you; weapons sing and magic flashes in the damp air as you join the fray. It soon dawns upon the imps that their prey is no longer as easy as they thought it was and the little creatures soon scatter, gibbering and shrieking as they flee for the safety of the cavern ceiling. Grimacing, the azure kitten sends a couple gouts of whitefire to chase down the imps as they retreat; it's only when she's absolutely sure they won't be returning that she turns to Aster, Brienne, and Etheryn, places a hand on her chest and gives you a little bow and nod.

10. Nihara after helping her and being led back to her house

Rather than the pc's name should be "you"
As it turns out, several minutes later you're in a small lakeside home, a building propped up on stout stone pillars a good ways over the water. Half of the place used to be some kind of baths or a masseur's clinic of some sort, although it's clear that they haven't been used for some time now, and the remainder consists of Nihara's living quarters. It looks classy and vaguely foreign in a way that you can't quite place your finger on — Tronariian? Macahn? — but that's no doubt the kind of atmosphere an establishment would have wanted to foster, exotic enough to be novel, but familiar enough to make people feel comfortable. Nihara offers Aster, Brienne, and Etheryn seats at a glass table that could've come out of Tychris, and then pours you some water out of a pitcher.

11. Nihara clicking her name to interact with her

Sentence comes to an abrupt end
The azure goocat leads you past her shop floor to the half of her home that's her living space, pouring out drinks from a pitcher of water for the both of you. "The lunar buckets really do filter water better than any sand-and-gravel presses the . Now, was there something you needed of me, Aster?"

12. Nihara "Appearance"

There's an extra space between the bold text
At first glance, Nihara appears no different from a catfolk, her six and a half foot height notwithstanding; her general features are overtly feline, ears and tails alike, their odd color perhaps explainable by the Jassiran practice of dyeing one's hair and fur. Noticing you eye her, the goocat grins sheepishly but nevertheless retains her good humor, holding herself back from shrinking away in embarrassment and giving you a good look at her from head to toe. Despite being a priestess of the goddess of death and time, Nihara's actually quite warm and accommodating — big blue eyes with slits for pupils, a narrow chin and small nose frame her welcoming smile, and you can see how she'd have been popular amongst the minotaur patricians who had their villas around the lakeshore.

Improper should be "going"
All in all, Nihara cuts a pretty figure, and with her body being more fluid than most that's not a big surprise; the goocat exudes an energy that's somewhere between big sister and mother, demure, sultry, kind, doting all in one package and more than willing to share it with others. The only question now, then, is since the both of you are keenly aware of the fact that you've been eyeing each other, whether you're doing to do anything about it or just let all that tension build up.

13. Nihara "Talk", "Herself"

Missing capitalization
Was she born here? In the undermountain, by the great city of the minotaurs?

14. Nihara "Hydration", "Missionary"

Improper should be "yours"
It's stronger than the first, more intense but in a familiar fashion to what you're used from her: once again, the clenches of her cunt grow wilder, leaking wetness into the water as needy arousal mounts. She cums without saying a word — lips breaking away from your as she throws her head back in mindless ecstasy, ankles hooking about each other around your back, fingers clawing at your shoulders and inner muscles squeezing hard around your shaft. A whimpering cry is all the warning you have before the crest of her second orgasm washes over the both of you, and then once more you’re feeling her muscles go wild and her wetness spike, slicking the scant space between your pressed bodies, trails of clear stuff breaking away and floating off into the lake.

Missing capitailization
"It feels so good, being able to be hydrated right at the core of my body," Nihara purrs, her voice a little breathless with both excitement and exhilaration. "This is so much better than just absorbing it through my skin or hair... i can't thank you enough, Aster. These days, it's hard to find someone who I can trust to do this for me."

15. Nihara "Relax"

Given such an invitation, you need no further encouragement to take that nipple into your mouth and suck eagerly. The flow is strong and steady as Nihara's milk lets down almost instantly; her breath hitches and she half-closes her eyes before sighing softly, her breath palpably heating up as it washes over you. Soft trembles run through the priestess' lush body as she holds you in her lap and cradles your head like an oversized kitten, but she manages to remain steady through it all and keep her thoughts focused on you. Goocat milk is thick and cool, and as promised, it does make you ever drowsier with each gulp you're forced to take even though she's jacking off at the same time.

Weird spacing or not seperated paragraph, and "of your" is written twice (Screenshot is included to show how it looks in game)
You're trying, you're trying, but your words don't come out as anything more than slurred, drowsy mumbles, given that your lips are still locked about Nihara's full breast. Despite the amount you've gulped down, it's no less full and turgid than when you'd begun; then again, trying to drain her while you're like this, you may as well have tried to swallow the whole lake.
Nihara herself is as thirsty as you are; as you watch with drowsy eyes, the ample goo-bag of your of your spunk starts to deflate as the fluid contained within flows back through the tendrils of the goocat's hair and into her. There's plenty to process but she absorbs it all, leaving little more than a cloudy tinge of color to the otherwise clear gel that disappears in its own time. That's the last thing you finally need to succumb to unconsciousness, your weight pulling your lips free of Nihara's expansive, milky tit with a soft pop...

16. Livernus clicking his name to interact with him anytime after the first encounter

Missing italics
Livernus gives you a friendly nod as you saunter up onto the docks. "Ay-ah, Aster! Need a ride across? I've got plenty of cargo to move today!

17. Tiran Temple B2 Middle Tile typo

Improper should be "of"
Here, the city of the sleeping begins in earnest — numerous recesses are carved into the walls, absolutely overflowing with yellowed, crumbling bones as the Tirans filled the foremost tunnels first for ease fo access. Most of them are minotaur, some not, but all of them certainly belonged to people at some point. Each one gives the feeling of — no, each one is a mass grave, a macabre mess of the unnamed who were brought to the Tirans, people who no one cared to come forward and identify after their passing. Nameless in life, nameless in death; the only epitaph these poor souls have in the end are single lines in the minoan language etched in between each recess.

18. Tiran Temple Quest Tile with Nihara

Improper should be "trunks"
"Gods forbid! The vicar wouldn't have stood for it. No, the last time I was in this room, everything was packed away in trunks. Come to think of it, where are they? It's as if all the trucks just vanished and spilled out their contents on the ground. Looters wouldn't have —

Nihara's words are cut short as she reaches for the junk heap to dig through it, and then squeals and hops back when it begins to move. With much crashing and rattling as bronze and silver knick-knacks clatter off the pile and fall to the ground, you realize where all the organic mass in the room went — straight into the dark, translucent latex slime that jiggles to life as Nihara awakens it from its slumber. It wasn't just hidden in the pile, it was the pile — weapons, goblets, statuettes and other objects buried within it aside, you spot something near the goo's center that shines faintly with a wan, silvery light.

Also where either the location or name of the character is shown it instead says "The Observer" and where the name of the author for the scene is, is blank

19. Nihara "Relax" (after getting back from the Tiran Temple with her and successfully retriving the ward if that matters)

Neck is misspelled
The ebb and flow of the tides runs from the lake, through Nihara's body and into you, and every part of her works in unison with each other to really apply pressure deep beneath your skin, getting out all those kinks which you didn't even know you had in the first place. Her goo-hair and tails work the places where her fingers can't or won't reach, waves of cooling relaxation sinking into your body, and you feel yourself getting a little drowsy, especially with the way she's humming to herself in sweet, soothing tones. Head to nec, neck to shoulders and so forth, while she works her way up from your toes as well — come to think of it, you didn't know people could do that with their toes...

There should be a space between the bold text
Nihara's eyes widen, and she bashfully raises a hand to her lips. "N-no, of course not! W-whyever would I do such a thing?"

20. Nihara "Impregnate"

Improper should be "thighs"
Well, since she asked so nicely, there's no reason for you to hold back any more. Nihara's tails twitch and wave at you invitingly as you grab her ass and turn her around on all fours in the water, feeling your fingers sink deliciously into her turgid, supple ass, feeling the muscle beneath tighten under your touch. It would've been enough to steal your breath away, but you have more important matters to attend to, matters that're brought to the fore as Nihara's two tails coil about your thighs and urge you forward with their slick, slightly chilly touch. The very tips coil back around between your tights and tickle the very tip of your cock, stroking and stoking it as it swells and swells. You can feel blood rushing into your manhood, churning and throbbing as it strains away, trying to become as full and turgid as Nihara is.

Since the save I was on said champ only has one dick it should be "it" instead of "them"
Good, good. With Nihara presenting herself for your inspection, you give her supple ass a firm pinch. The goocat yowls in delight from under the water, a sound that quickly dies down to several excited mewls as she raises her ass even higher. She reciprocates, the tail-tips teasing your member coiling about them ever tighter and making them pulse and strain with your heartbeat, and you feel it getting harder and harder to hold back...

There's an extra space between the bold text
Again and again, you hammer your pulsing man-meat as deep into Nihara's slippery cunt as you can, feeling your groin tighten and your body shudder with pleasure as you prepare for release. Your goocat lover senses it too, panting in delight as her slippery love-tunnel suckles and squeezes, desperate to wring out the hydration her body needs from you. Over and over again the both of you go at it like animals, your goocat lover's body desperate to get pregnant now that she isn't consciously preventing your seed from taking root. Nihara's body is so lush and lewd, every part of her is made to easily get pregnant and bear kittens, and once taken off the leash that's exactly what it intends to do with every fiber of its being. At this point, she doesn't have any more say over what happens than you do, the both of you tied to whatever fate nature may have in store for the both of you. But before you know it, you're exploding inside of Nihara with dizzying fervor, your seed explodes forth, painting the walls of Nihara's inner walls with white even as they ripple and squeeze, milking you for all you're worth.

21. Cassia and Brienne Reunion

Missing spacing and italics
"Oh!" she says, surprised. "I wasn't expecting her to have company over. Where's..." she trails off, looking up at Brienne. "Wait..." Reaching up, she places her hands on Brienne's cheeks and gazes at her with faint comprehension."Are you..."

22. After Cassia and Brienne Reunion

After the reunion it mentioned Berwyn was waiting for us, yet my 3rd party member was Ryn

23. Khor'Minos Outskirts Tedullum Village Entrance "Village"

Save I was on Brint was turned into Brienne
"Least the village's sign is still there," Brint grunts.

24. Kiyoko "Full Nelson" (At her home and she has 9 tails if that matters)

Extra text is added should only be "with"
The silken fabric of Kiyoko's yukata is soft and sinfully thin, and your fingers are treated to the warmth of her lady lumps as if nothing was in the way. The enormous milk jugs that repeated pregnancies have turned your fox-wife's tits into, each one capped by thumb-sized dugs that blatantly push out against her yukata — no matter how you grope and squeeze, the desire they inspire in you is insatiable. So warm and soft, dense and heavy, yet with firmness to them — a mother's tools of the trade. Soon, you're simply incapable of being content with this — all it takes is but for you to grab the collar of her yukata, and pull. The fine garment comes apart at the top, as if it were designed to do just this — it almost certainly was — and the silken fabric with its floral pattern falls down about Kiyoko's shoulders and all the way to her sash, exposing her bare tits Fdewith only her forearms and wrists actually still clothed. Now these your fingers are more than eager to grope and press, pinching diamond-hard nipples between thumb and forefinger, rolling them around in your grasp. Kiyoko bows her head and moans softly, her body growing warmer against you even as her cheeks color and the blush begins to spread to her shoulders.

There should be a space between the bold text
There's just so much of it — but then again, Kiyoko knows how to coax out all the cum she can, and it's not as if you were unwilling to begin with. Thick, heavy, rich spunk races up your cumvein, announcing its presence every step of the way; time seems to slow down as it nears the tip and finally erupts inside of Kiyoko, painting the insides of your slutsune lover a cheery white without so much as spilling a drop.
You cum and cum and cum, Kiyoko's inner walls holding your fuck-meat with a death grip, sucking you and your cum in with a vengeance. Lifting and dropping over and over again, you pull at Kiyoko's knees, using your kitsune slut-wife's weight to ram your cum deeper and deeper inside of her, as far as you can possibly pack it. The sensation is unbelievable — thick gobs of burning semen racing down your shaft, so viscous and rich that you can feel yourself clenching just trying to force them out in a timely fashion.Tightening and loosening, tightening and loosening, your body works double-time to fill up your kitsune slut-wife with every last drop of sperm you have in your bountiful reserves. Spots explode in your vision as you struggle to empty yourself from full to empty in no time at all, Kiyoko's ravenous womb drinking up every last drop you have on offer.

Reactions: Burnerbro

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Screenshots for 15, 17, and 18

Attachments

• Nihara relaxation weird spacing.png
    Nihara relaxation weird spacing.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Tiran Temple Error.png
    Tiran Temple Error.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Tiran Temple Typo.png