Two inquiries, one about Kiyoko and another about her home

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Firstly, what would be Kiyoko's thoughts regarding the champion having children with other people? I'm mainly curious on how Vari and Brienne fit here, since their content is way more amorous than any other i've seen regarding having children with the champion (aside of course from Kiyoko's content). I understand Kiyoko doesn't mind you giving energy to other Kitsune, after all, there's plenty of the champion to go around, as it is written. So it made me curious, what about people that don't require energy yet are sexable? and more more specially, what about having other children with other people?

Secondly, will it ever be possible to have you storage chest move to your home with Kiyoko after the champion marries her? Since entering the house means starting an interaction with her, maybe just putting it in the same place as the "enter" box, making it so your chest sits by the entrance to the house or even move it to the storehouse, where wood, stone and other materials are kept? I feel like the place would feel even more like your home, if you could have your stuff move there. Perhaps dialogue in Hawkethorne regarding this move isn't even necessary (which is my opinion), just having you storage move to your new home would be plenty fantastic already?

These are meant for Tobs, but any opinion is welcome, i really like seeing people's opinions regarding the game's content ^^

I also did search the forum before posting these questions, but since i didn't find anything similar, i thought it okay to post this. Perhaps i just suck at looking for things, but oh well :p

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
*Second wives and concubines were common in many oriental cultures.
Indeed, and it fits perfectly considering Kiyoko's background as well; however i was thinking of this on a more personal note. Considering she spent over 200 years of loneliness in the astral plane, i wondered if you could've written her in a way that the concept of sharing the person one grew to love in their confinement with others to feel unsettling.

*it wouldn't be hard to gain access to the box, it just depends on if it would be warranted.
I wouldn't consider it necessary. Just a nice touch, if easy enough to do, to add a warm feeling to enjoy the consequences of choosing to go down that path with Kiyoko to feel even better.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115