Dec 5, 2017
Постер готовый 2.png
Updated
: 14.04.2018
Developer/Publisher: novel
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: Eng/Rus
Genre: Oral sex, voyeurism, sex toys, visual novel, ren'py, 3DCG, sex, anal sex , foot job.

Screenshots:
o_74.png t_7.png t_20.png a_8.png a_63.png an_97.png an_106.png an_110.png an_199.png

You are student of a law school in the city "N".
You live a normal life, study, meet different people and etc.
In short, you do what most people of your age do.
At a certain moment you get yourself into problems which cause the need to move and so the story begins.
I work hard on personality of characters and emotional part of relationships between people.
Sexual life of main character hasn`t been left behind as well. All the scenes are written in a vivid, vivacious manner and strengthened by a good graphics.
You will meet different characters in the game.
I try to make everyone special with own personality, habits, not just different models of DAZ.​

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "ToML.exe" to start playing.

At the current moment game contains more than 1023 high-quality pictures and 52000 words in total.
Half of the arts from the previous updates were changed with the ones of a higher quality.

"Twists of My Life" v.0.5 Ren'Py PC/Linux/MAC/Android. FREE version
https://www.patreon.com/posts/twists-of-my-v-0-18176567

Last edited:
Reactions: alex500 and agl

novel

Dec 5, 2017
"Twists of My Life" v.0.51.03 Ren'Py PC/Linux/MAC/Android
Attention.

1) Use your saves of the 18th day during game in order to avoid any bugs. Do not use saves of the 19th day.

2) The size has been decreased due to change of pics format, from PNG into WEBP

Besides routine sex with Ann were added two new sex scenes. One new event with Helga. The english version of the game contains 52000 words. The 0.5 update added 203 new arts and 3 gifs.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/twists-of-my-v-0-18176567

o_111.png