[Twine] Succubus Stories (text-based adult adventure game)

Succubus Stories is an erotic text-based adventure game currently in development for PC and the web.

tame.jpg

You play as a peasant girl turned succubus, plotting her revenge against the powerful people who ruined her life and stole her family's land. She needs to consume a certain bodily fluid to survive, and has to manage her ravenous lust as she gets closer to her goals. The game has a central narrative, but the primary goal of the game is to give players a lot to do and a lot to work toward with an open-ended structure where players can progress at their own pace. Players will need to manage their notoriety and money through prostitution, sex, diplomacy, alchemy, and business.

ui.jpg

Features
  • Dynamic sexual encounters. Perform a variety of sex acts with both male and female partners using a dynamic encounter system that provides dozens of evolving options in a turn-based format.
  • Tons of erotic content. Discover dozens of unique events, activities, game systems, and quests covering a wide-range of kinks and interesting game mechanics.
  • Sandbox-style gameplay. You have the freedom to interact with the world and NPCs at your discretion. Walk around nude, proposition characters for sex, engage in prostitution, or even get thrown in the dungeon for indecent behavior. The game responds to your reputation, fetishes, and behavior in interesting and realistic ways.
  • A fun story. Enjoy a light-hearted narrative with interesting characters, a choice-driven plot, and surprising twists and turns.
  • Meaningful progression. Unlock new behaviors and activities. Develop fetishes and sexual skills. Gain various traits and perks to further define your character. Use alchemy to create powerful potions with interesting effects.
  • Play anywhere. The game is available as an executable for Windows, but can also be played in any modern web browser, online or offline.
Content

2DCG, 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Text Based, Fantasy, Sandbox, Crafting, CYOA

Female Protagonist, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Futanari, Group Sex, Humiliation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Transformation, Urination, Vaginal Sex

See the game's web page for a gallery.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115
The Consequences Update is now available in the free edition of Succubus Stories. This update adds dozens of new events and scenes, and all new story and side content. Also included are new areas, abilities, activities, artwork, music, and mechanics. In fact, the word count has increased from around 39,000 to more than 65,000.

Also included is a new patch, which fixes some bugs and brings some balance and editorial changes to the update.

You can read the release notes and update preview of the consequences update on the Patreon page. You can see the state of the game, including its current metrics, here.

A complete changelog, along with a few hints, can be found here.

The Honest Work update is now available in the free edition of Succubus Stories.

Also included is a new patch, which adds even more new content, as well as smoothing out some issues and making editorial changes.

You can read the release notes for v0.3.0 and the update preview of the Honest Work update on the Patreon page. You can see the state of the game, including its current metrics, here.

A complete changelog, along with a few hints, can be found here. The entry for the v0.3.0 update is here.

If you have problems, questions, concerns, or bug reports, you can comment on Itch or reach out to me on Patreon. You can also open a new issue on the issue tracker, or join the game’s discord server and chat with me there.

The Homestead update is now available in the free edition of Succubus Stories.

Also included is a new patch, which adds even more new content, as well as making other refinements.

You can read the release notes for v0.4.0 and the update preview of the Homestead update on the Patreon page. You can see the state of the game, including its current metrics, here.

A complete changelog, along with a few hints, can be found here. The entry for the v0.4.0 update is here.

If you have problems, questions, concerns, or bug reports, you can comment here on Itch or reach out to me on Patreon. You can also open a new issue on the issue tracker, or join the game’s discord server and chat with me there.

The Witches’ Coven update is now available in the free edition of Succubus Stories.

This update introduces a bunch of new side content! While no new story content was added in this update, the volume of side content added should (I hope) make up for it! Included are four new requests, four new activities, several new events, and even a brand new encounter type! Dedicated activities for group sex content (in both lesbian and heterosexual varieties, with a bisexual/mixed activity coming soon) are among the newly added activities, along with a new “potion bounty” system!

Also included in this update are two frequently requested quality-of-life improvements: request tracking in the game log and built-in tips on suggested activities to unlock new perks. There are also new event variations, new artwork (including portraits for Priscilla), new perks and traits, and more!

Also included is a new patch, which fixes some issues and makes some refinements.

You can read the release notes for v0.5.0 and the update preview of the Witches’ Coven update on the Patreon page. You can see the state of the game, including its current metrics, in the 2020 year-in-review post.

A complete changelog, along with a few hints, can be found here. The entry for the v0.5.0 update is here.

If you have problems, questions, concerns, or bug reports, you can comment here on Itch or reach out to me on Patreon. You can also open a new issue on the issue tracker, or join the game’s discord server and chat with me there.

I'm not sure if I can post or not. Version 0.7.1 is out now in the free edition with tons of new content. I get decent traffic from here but I think since I only post about my game I've been shadow-banned. Anyway, if this gets through to anyone, I suggest just keeping up with the game on patreon, the discord server for the game, or on itch.io, as I don't think I'll be able to post here much longer. Thanks to those of you on here who checked it out!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I'm not sure if I can post or not. Version 0.7.1 is out now in the free edition with tons of new content. I get decent traffic from here but I think since I only post about my game I've been shadow-banned. Anyway, if this gets through to anyone, I suggest just keeping up with the game on patreon, the discord server for the game, or on itch.io, as I don't think I'll be able to post here much longer. Thanks to those of you on here who checked it out!
What on Earth made you think you'd been shadow-banned?

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the lack of replies by anyone. I could be wrong though.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the lack of replies by anyone. I could be wrong though.
Good to see I was wrong. As to why I thought that, one of my update posts was indefinitely (and immediately) held for moderation for some reason. It's not really any different from the other posts.
J6aUF9H.png

I saw that alert when I posted it and assumed it was some mistake and would be cleared up eventually, then went about my business and forgot about it. When I came back to announce the next update, I was surprised to see it had still not been approved (and continues to "await moderator approval"). I shouldn't have speculated, but some communities are pretty negative on self-promotion, so I thought maybe that was it.

Anyway, I could've just logged out and checked, I didn't think of it at the time. Sorry for the confusion. I'll continue to post about my monthly updates here then. Replies or not I get reasonable traffic from this site, so it seems worth it. Thanks.

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Good to see I was wrong. As to why I thought that, one of my update posts was indefinitely (and immediately) held for moderation for some reason. It's not really any different from the other posts.
J6aUF9H.png

I saw that alert when I posted it and assumed it was some mistake and would be cleared up eventually, then went about my business and forgot about it. When I came back to announce the next update, I was surprised to see it had still not been approved (and continues to "await moderator approval"). I shouldn't have speculated, but some communities are pretty negative on self-promotion, so I thought maybe that was it.

Anyway, I could've just logged out and checked, I didn't think of it at the time. Sorry for the confusion. I'll continue to post about my monthly updates here then. Replies or not I get reasonable traffic from this site, so it seems worth it. Thanks.

Ah okay. I haven't seen that message myself as I don't post often, but that would definitely explain it.

The "Growing a Pair" update is now available in the free edition of Succubus Stories.

This update covers the first part of chapter 3—meaning we’ve reached the halfway point of the game’s main story! Having finally gained access to the castle, the protagonist can finally confront Lord Pelenor. But what waits for her in the castle is going to be a lot more than she bargained for…

In addition to the new story content, several other new additions have been made. One of the largest is the addition of futanari content; using a potion, the protagonist can temporarily gain male genitalia before certain scenes or events. Also added are new requests, new activities, new character progression, several new potions, new images and music, and more.

Note: Following this update, the game will be changing from a monthly update schedule to a longer, 6-8 month update schedule. This means the next major update to the game won’t be until sometime in June! With this change, hopefully I’ll be able to bring better, more polished content while also having additional time to work on secondary concerns like mod tools.

A complete changelog, along with a few hints, can be found here. The entry for the v0.8.0 update is here.

Succubus Stories v0.9.1 is now available! This update brings the Lady of the Rain update to the free edition of the game!

Play for Free Now!
Changelog
Changelog Entry for v0.9.0
Update Preview

Version 0.9.1 - Lady of the Rain

The truth has finally been revealed, and now that the identity of Lady Pelenor has come to light, the player character and her comrades won’t be safe until they find a way to stop her. Who will the player character turn to as a final confrontation looms on the horizon? And for what purpose has Lady Pelenor been building her power and biding her time?

In addition to brand new story content, this update also adds new activities, events, requests, and scenes to the game. Tons of brand new artwork has also been added, and all older artwork has been remastered and improved dramatically.

Links

It's (sort of) the first anniversary of Succubus Stories! Version 0.10 - Anniversary is now available to everyone!

This update features new story content, a special anniversary storyline, a couple of new requests, an entire new sexual encounter type, a variety of new and expanded activities, and more! In addition, a new art pack has been added to the patron edition of the game, and mod support is entering beta testing for patrons as well!

Play for free on the web: https://outsiderartisan.itch.io/succubus-stories-free

Succubus Stories v0.11 - Selfcare has been released for free players! Read the release notes here.

Changelog! - Update Preview

v0.11.12021-12-20

This update brings the content from the Selfcare update (v0.11) to the free edition of the game. Also added to the free edition is the new hand-drawn art set by the talented Oni-san.

This patch also adds in some features and content I didn’t quite manage to finish in time for the release of v0.11, and many, many bug fixes, so patrons may want to check it out, too!

v0.11.0Selfcare2021-12-07

This update comes with a ton of new ways to play…with yourself! New and expanded masturbation content with both normal and futanari varieties have been added, along with tons of related perks, traits, and abilities. Masturbation as an activity, when performed outdoors or in public, or in front of NPCs with a new generic NPC action, now plays out like an encounter! Also added in this update is a wearable butt plug, which has an effect on a variety of game systems and activities.

While no new main story content has been added in this update, two new requests have been added, one of which is extremely large and involved. New and improved activities and events have been added, as well as new potions, character advancement options, and more.

Play for free on the web: https://outsiderartisan.itch.io/succubus-stories-free

Succubus Stories v0.12, Love and War, is now available for free! Play it here!

Changelog! - Update Preview (Itch.io)

v0.12.22022-04-11

This patch brings the Love and War update to the free edition of the game, fixes a few bugs, adjusts the game balance, and adds some new features!

Of particular note, players may now use potions during encounters. See below for a list of potions that can be used and their effects. You can press the P hotkey during encounters to quickly access the potion list. New traits relating to using potions in encounters have also been added.

And finally, mod support has finally arrived in the free edition of the game. Mod tools and documentation are available here. Two official test mods previously released to patrons to test the mod systems are also now available for free users to download and enjoy!

v0.12.12022-04-05

Hotfix for a dead end in the “ashlands” dangerous area.

v0.12.0Love and War2022-04-04

There’s now no choice but to fight. As Rachel’s machinations bring the kingdom ever closer to collapse, the player character will be forced to take up arms alongside Priscilla in order to stop her. This update features the conclusion to chapter 4, with a large amount of brand-new story content alongside new combat and dungeon-crawling game modes. Explore and fight through the story like never before.

But that’s not all! Romance is in the air! Rais’s romance path has been added to the game, featuring tons of steamy new content to experience. Fun and sexy expansions have also been made to Priscilla’s romance path. Also included in this update are new activities, new requests, new and expanded side content, new character progression options, tons of new artwork, and much more!