"Twil'lek" alien?

Braidborn

May 19, 2017
A couple days ago there was a stream (I think it was Adjatha) and the Streaming artwork had a (I believe a catgirl) and green female Twil'lek looking alien (an alien with similar head tentacles to be clear) with what appeared to be an ovipositor, is that going to be a new species in TiTS? Or was that just a random piece of art that had nothing to do with TiTS? I must admit that the twil'lek is one of my favorite species and having a lookalike in TiTS would be perfect,

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Random piece of art.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
A twi'lek race with mouth tits has been slated for alternative Mhen'ga for a while now.

Not going to be happy unless the males look like fucking Bib Fortuna.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Not going to be happy unless the males look like fucking Bib Fortuna.
Amusingly enough, Bib Fortuna, despite looking like he's got a bunch of pulsating tumors, is considered quite attractive by Twi'lek standards. For a male.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Amusingly enough, Bib Fortuna, despite looking like he's got a bunch of pulsating tumors, is considered quite attractive by Twi'lek standards. For a male.

Ha ha ha
but seriously tho can we have a few more good looking guys who interact with both sexes before we make a giant wart? Especially for the sexy Twi'leks?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ha ha ha
but seriously tho can we have a few more good looking guys who interact with both sexes before we make a giant wart? Especially for the sexy Twi'leks?

My magic 8-ball... outlook is slim pickings. As in, I'm thinking one dude for every 10 female herms.

Those are just numbers I made up.

Reactions: Foxxling

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
My magic 8-ball... outlook is slim pickings. As in, I'm thinking one dude for every 10 female herms.

Those are just numbers I made up.
Whatcha gonna do? Writers write what they like, and most of the writers like feminine characters with big ol' dicks.

Reactions: sumgai and cobra

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Whatcha gonna do? Writers write what they like, and most of the writers like feminine characters with big ol' dicks.

Yeah most of the current writers. We had a nice little community of people who wrote males... at one point... hmmm... where are those guys?

but the comment was more along the lines of, "Hey lets not put a festering turd in instead of someone ppl would actually want to sha-boink. Especially if they're male" not to kink shame the scat fetish crowd but, like, it is banned for a reason.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I wonder when that alternate planet will get in... My inquiring organ wants to know.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Personally, I'd rather we got the main quest planets done before talking about alternate probe planets.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Fair enough, but as Uveto and New Texas prove, side planets and alternates will happen. We can only hope to enjoy them when they do.

A

Athena

Fair enough, but as Uveto and New Texas prove, side planets and alternates will happen. We can only hope to enjoy them when they do.

That is true, but technically, a planet that so far had been written as the starting point for everyone who played the game is suddenly capable of becoming a side planet, depending on where you choose to go first. I can't say for certain, but I am worried it might create issues with past content that has to be brought up to speed, and the longer they take to get it in the game, the more likely that is to occur...

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
On the bright side, we know that the next Planet will not be this one. We know that that one is "a tidally-locked cyberpunk dystopia with tech largely on-par with the rest of the UGC (aside from lacking warp gate tech)"- Fen. And lastly, we know that Fen made Adjatha the lead on the project. So... at the very least the alternate starting planet won't be for some time.

Reactions: Athena