Turn TITS Into A Text Based Adventure

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
And by text based adventure, I meant something akin to super hexagon
This is Super Hexagon:

Would you kindly explain how you think TiTS could be turned into this? If you could explain how you think Super Hexagon is a text-based adventure, I'd appreciate that too.

awayxd

Oct 14, 2018
Canada i think
17zphu4ey1sytpng.png

thinking more like this

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
thinking more like this
Okay. I understand now, though I'm confused as fuck about how and why that image exists. :p

I don't think TiTS could really be remade as an old-school text adventure like that, though. It would pretty much be removing the UI for no real reason. Though it would be pretty funny to see what people typed trying to get sex scenes with the NPCs.

>plow Penny
I do not understand 'plow'.

>assbang Penny
I do not understand 'assbang'.

>moof Penny
I am certain 'moof' is not actually a sex term.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
That is... this is NOT a troll?
Also, that would be impossible complex and work-intensive. This concept got abandoned and reduced to gimmics for a reason.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Okay. I understand now, though I'm confused as fuck about how and why that image exists. :p

I don't think TiTS could really be remade as an old-school text adventure like that, though. It would pretty much be removing the UI for no real reason. Though it would be pretty funny to see what people typed trying to get sex scenes with the NPCs.

>plow Penny
I do not understand 'plow'.

>assbang Penny
I do not understand 'assbang'.

>moof Penny
I am certain 'moof' is not actually a sex term.
Okay, I see it now. This is a great idea purely for the sadism.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
How many floppies/tapes would it take to fit all the text and logic in tits?
That depends on the year, physical size of the floppy disk and whether or not if it's double sided or not. Don't forget, near the end the 3.25 disks went as large as 250MB at end of the 90's.

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
TiTS isn't that big right? It's just a few images and text. It could easily fit on one of those

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
How many flopping floppy disks (5 1/4 inch, not a hard shell, 360K) would all the text alone take?