Turn Cait into a half-leothran? & Make Cait Thicker?

Lone Wolf115

For turning her into a half-Leothoran you have to have seen and sexed Vari's twins Sriyesh and Leresh I most likely messed up their names and talked to Cait about them. Someone else will give you a better answer.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
For turning her into a half-Leothoran you have to have seen and sexed Vari's twins Sriyesh and Leresh I most likely messed up their names and talked to Cait about them. Someone else will give you a better answer.
Thank you and do you also know how to get Cait to have thicker hips and a bigger stomach?

Lone Wolf115

Thank you and do you also know how to get Cait to have thicker hips and a bigger stomach?
That you give her sweet cream infused bovium sherry. How to do it specifically not sure that question confused me at first. It will give her milky tits how to do it I'll referr you to the wiki.
I would've replied instantly but my data connection dropped.

Last edited:

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
That you give her sweet cream infused bovium sherry. How to do it specifically not sure that question confused me at first. It will give her milky tits how to do it I'll referr you to the wiki.
I would've replied instantly but my data connection dropped.
Making her tits bigger I know of, but getting her to have bigger hips is quite confusing to find.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Making her tits bigger I know of, but getting her to have bigger hips is quite confusing to find.
Yeah not sure what to tell you at this point but hope that someone else tells you.
Like your profile pic btw. What is it from?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Another prerequisite to getting half-leothran Cait is completing her Cat Call quest. The specific requirements are:
  • Complete Cat Call
  • Introduce Cait to Syrish and Liresh by visiting the twins while she's in the party, you don't need to have sex with them.
  • Talk to Cait and see her newly unlocked conversation option about Big Girls.
  • Take Cait back to see the twins and the option to transform her will unlock.

If you want to enthiccen Cait without also making her fuzzy, you'll have to wait until Khor'minos where she's slated to get another TF option which is mutually exclusive with leothranization. Savin has described it as 'BBW with huge mommy milkers'.

Lone Wolf115

Another prerequisite to getting half-leothran Cait is completing her Cat Call quest. The specific requirements are:
  • Complete Cat Call
  • Introduce Cait to Syrish and Liresh by visiting the twins while she's in the party, you don't need to have sex with them.
  • Talk to Cait and see her newly unlocked conversation option about Big Girls.
  • Take Cait back to see the twins and the option to transform her will unlock.

If you want to enthiccen Cait without also making her fuzzy, you'll have to wait until Khor'minos where she's slated to get another TF option which is mutually exclusive with leothranization.
Well there you go @ThrowTheTowelOwl a very detailed answer.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021

Attachments

• KMTgSzG.jpg
    KMTgSzG.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 258
  • qjXY8YJ.jpg
    qjXY8YJ.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 358
Last edited: