Tsundere AI email

Skiren

May 25, 2016
upload_2017-11-13_19-11-5.png Dang, KihaCorp is good. But darn whoever wrote this email for teasing about something we can't have ;p (I mean that's a bit of an assumption on my part, but typically the emails more often than not don't talk about real things) I would be happy to be wrong though if I'm just being stupid and forgetting the existence of such an AI

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's just spam email really.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It's spam that's also a CoC reference, CoC flavored spam... o_O

Skiren

May 25, 2016
Yeah, like I said, I do figure there's no such AI(although SOME emails give you legitimate hints/quests). I'm also not sure if by AI it means a robot or a "voice in your electronics" kind of AI(the ship having an AI other than Hand So would be nice)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Kiha was Savin's character? I was not aware of that.

And honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing some moar spam emails. :x

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
this brings back memories of when this email got first implemented, weren't there a lot of people begging for such a bot back then?

Skiren

May 25, 2016
It would be nice, cause as it is there's no real attachment to your ship, your crew doesn't greet you when you get on it(typically?), nor do you get any goodbyes when you leave it. Which like I kinda mentioned, I know(or at least am mostly sure) Hand So will be such an AI, but she's a sexbot AI, so I have to imagine she'd just be like "do some nice screwing while you're out", Tsundere ship is more up my alley.