Trying to keep breasts off my male champions.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So I'm going out of my way to try to not get egged or have things up my male mcs butt. Would prefer to keep the male character male. But keeps growing boobs even without getting egged etc. Is there a way I can stop growing booba on characters I want to keep male? Been using the blue eggs with melon to remove the booba but they keep coming back.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
So I'm going out of my way to try to not get egged or have things up my male mcs butt. Would prefer to keep the male character male. But keeps growing boobs even without getting egged etc. Is there a way I can stop growing booba on characters I want to keep male? Been using the blue eggs with melon to remove the booba but they keep coming back.
You might want to take a look at this thread. this is actually quite the frequent problem for new players.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
You might want to take a look at this thread. this is actually quite the frequent problem for new players.
it was at this moment that i realized I screwed up. You know that's probably whats going on. Fixed that and now need to eat a crap load of blue eggs to get rid of the booba. My cat girl harem poofed? was there a way to accidentally dismiss them?

Edit: they came back somehow? lol

Last edited:

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
it was at this moment that i realized I screwed up. You know that's probably whats going on. Fixed that and now need to eat a crap load of blue eggs to get rid of the booba. My cat girl harem poofed? was there a way to accidentally dismiss them?

Edit: they came back somehow? lol

The cats need some time off after giving birth.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
I read the title, and my brain went into a scene from a zombie apocalypse movie. But instead of zombies, breasts were bunny-hopping towards the lone survivor menacingly.

"Keep them off me, keep them OFF ME! HEELP!!
lol made me chuckle.

fyreyevele

Sep 8, 2019
Well now I want an item that's a binder that shrinks your boobs and locks them flat. That'd be a great undershirt for those inclined to booblessness but don't mind a bit of pregnancy.

Or the boob ring and the binder can fight to the death.