Trying to find a specific scene

Lusiukas

Jan 14, 2022
I remember awhile ago i went to the winter palace i dont remember exactly why but im pretty sure it was to interact with a queenly etheryn, when i did there was a scene where a kitsune was being restrained for stealing at the time i wasnt running a kitsune pc but i normally do and i want to see if you can interact with the kitsune if you've become keros' champion. Its been so long ive forgotten what scene it even was much less how to proc it i could use some help

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
I remember awhile ago i went to the winter palace i dont remember exactly why but im pretty sure it was to interact with a queenly etheryn, when i did there was a scene where a kitsune was being restrained for stealing at the time i wasnt running a kitsune pc but i normally do and i want to see if you can interact with the kitsune if you've become keros' champion. Its been so long ive forgotten what scene it even was much less how to proc it i could use some help
Nothing changes if you're the Champion of Keros, I'm pretty sure anyway. Also that scene is a random one-time event that will likely activate shortly after conquering WC.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The scene occurs when you bring the evidence from CaliseQuest to the Winter City.