Trying to find a game

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Yo, maybe someone here could help me out, I'm trying to find a game that I played years again but all I can remember about this game is;

1. It was a text-based adventure where you the player picked your character from a list of monsters, (I picked the dragon).

2. Sometimes it got NSFW, in one adventure I raped a thief and afterward, she fell in love with me becoming my companion and lover.

There were also branching story for example in the dragon story I hand the choice between evolving into a greater dragon or a dragon humanoid warrior while fighting a paladin who was about to kill me.

It's killing me that I can't remember what this game was called because I want to see how much content it has now compared to a few years ago. There were other character choices like goblin, slime, 2-3 different dragon types, and a few other creatures I didn't care for.

Thanks in advance.

zebrafluffer

Aug 3, 2019
If you can recall any more themes it sounds like something you might find on https://tfgames.site.
It's kinda hard to search it by just Dragon (mythical creature) and rape (non-consent) but, I'm trying.

Was it pure text, or was there multimedia?

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
If you can recall any more themes it sounds like something you might find on https://tfgames.site.
It's kinda hard to search it by just Dragon (mythical creature) and rape (non-consent) but, I'm trying.

Was it pure text, or was there multimedia?
Thanks for trying, I kinda given up hope at this point because it just seems like the kind of game I wouldn't be able to find unless I could remember the name. (This isn't the first time either.)

It's pure text based choose your own adventure style, I guess you could say also transformation since one choice leads the character into becoming an anthropomorphic dragon lord.

Have you found the game yet?
Sadly no, after requesting on another site and 2 discord channels and none being knowing the game I mentioned I just lost hope. And I only remember the dragon's story because it was the only one I wanted to play again. Even though there were multiple other monsters to choose from.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016