trying to find a game I played years ago

DarknessGod

Nov 20, 2018
The only things I can remember about it was a bar owned by a lion and his daughter was a bartender, which going on break with her was the only way to meet her father, and after you had sex with her, you could start to seduce him until he was willing to have sex with you, in the bar you could find others to seduce and have sex with in dark corners. You could also dance, which would raise the desire of your partner.
So it had furry, yaoi, yuri, pregnency, and you had to seduce other furry animals to have sex with them, and I think there were cops

Rampent Pervect

Aug 21, 2018
The only things I can remember about it was a bar owned by a lion and his daughter was a bartender, which going on break with her was the only way to meet her father, and after you had sex with her, you could start to seduce him until he was willing to have sex with you, in the bar you could find others to seduce and have sex with in dark corners. You could also dance, which would raise the desire of your partner.
So it had furry, yaoi, yuri, pregnency, and you had to seduce other furry animals to have sex with them, and I think there were cops

That sounds like Lilith's Throne. I haven't played it in a while, but if I remember correctly, there's a bar in the game that fits that description.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Did this really require 2 separate threads? Especially in the Showcase subforum which is specifically for developers to promote their games, not for the common discussion of them.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Did this really require 2 separate threads? Especially in the Showcase subforum which is specifically for developers to promote their games, not for the common discussion of them.
Report and move on.