Trouble with reducing stats

Sugardunkarton

Jan 6, 2023
Hi, I've been try to reduce my characters intelligence and willpower with things like dumbfuck and the badger bimbofication but to no avail. I think it's a cool rp element to have downsides to these obviously bad things but after doing them and checking the wiki. I find that they are the same values on the leveled stats list. Was it removed?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Bug. It's been this way for a while. No telling when it will get fixed.

You can open the console with F12 or Cntrl + Shift + I
pc.intelligenceRaw =
pc.willpowerRaw =

nephyllim

Oct 5, 2022
Is my favorite mechanic in the game so when an update comes out I load a save and test it with a dumbfuck I have in the inventory then don't touch the game til the next update if is still broken. I made a post like this before but it got burried and it's been like 10 updates since. Lets hope someone gets to it soon

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is my favorite mechanic in the game so when an update comes out I load a save and test it with a dumbfuck I have in the inventory then don't touch the game til the next update if is still broken. I made a post like this before but it got burried and it's been like 10 updates since. Lets hope someone gets to it soon
Bumping an old bug report is permissable, assuming it's still relevant. However, this particular bug will probably require Gedan or Fenxo or some other high-level coder and they haven't really been on in a while.

Last edited:

nephyllim

Oct 5, 2022
Really I just didn't want to be a bother about it because if people pester things like this might make those that can fix it not want to fix it or something like that, I was thinking on when to make a new post about it but then I found this one and put my reply. Also who knows maybe someone saw it and they put it on a list somewhere.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It's really easy for things to get buried. Anything past about page 2 won't get seen, especially if there hasn't been a big bugfix push. There hasn't been one of those for months. As for being a bother:
Fenoxo said:
First off, thank you for the detailed reports and pings to keep it noted that the bug persists in newer releases.
That said, it might not be worth bumping unless you think a coder might be on soon.

nephyllim

Oct 5, 2022
I just realized this thread is supposed to be in the "bugs" Sub forum not in the TiTS x.x wonder if they will disregard it since it's not through the right hoop